Hd DVR ot 4K

• Thread starter Thread starter Sateesh_Hyd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 26
  • Views Views: Views 2,121

Sateesh_Hyd

Reaction score
Hi friends pls suggest whether i can go for 4k ( i have tv which supporta 1080p only )

D2h team is ready to offer me 4k at free of cost due to some escalations raised by me.

Pls suggest which is better..?..

My basic requirement is good clarity picture with good sound not particular about recording

Thanks
SATEESH

You should go for 4K then, as you don't need recording and quality of 4K box is better than DVR.. You will get better software and hardware too... Since they are offering you for free...

Bro,Recording facility only not available bro & other wise picture quality is amazing & please provide ur tv model no

Satya_3000 said:
LG LCD 42"

Go for 4k bro & i have also using 2 lg tv & @Satheesh Bro, any charge for upgrade :huh

Can you tell us what kind of problems you faced so that they are giving you 4k stb for free!?

I raised to d2h team that when we are changing the volume tondolby mode its getting reduced to 50% as i have recently upgraded to DVR
I escalated it to trai then the management yesterday the tech and quality teams visited my home and gave me option to choose one.

Escalation to trai made this happen otherwise d2h team wont reapond this much fast

Whrn changing the channel volume mode normal to dolby digital the volume is drastically going down

Back
Top Bottom