HD myPACK: Now pay only for the HD channels you choose

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 420
  • Views: Views 95,571
Jagadeesh said:
Same i also have 2ids..one is mine and other is suspended one..

Then send an email to Nodal Officer or else you'll continue seeing this error in future.

Jagadeesh said:
Thanks bro..while changing pack..cc did not ask for topup..he asked me what pack to change..i said myplan 99..he asked me to wait and said changed..i said thank u and closed the call..lol.
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji3]

R U happy with change of package :huh ..

Sai Laxman said:
R U happy with change of package :huh ..
Earlier i was in mysports+vijay hd which costs me 312..now only 279 with same channels in hd..so happy..what are you using now..?

Jagadeesh said:
Earlier i was in mysports+vijay hd which costs me 312..now only 279 with same channels in hd..so happy..what are you using now..?

As a SD stb Customer , Southmax + some addons ..

I cant login to my account through - airtel.in/hdmypack . I got the following error :

[font=tondo_corpregular]" No data found for your account. Please check whether you entered a valid mobile number, or try to login after sometime "[/font]

[font=tondo_corpregular]Can someone help me in how to overcome this, I've tried to get solved through customer care but htey are useless.[/font]

MATHAN810 said:
I cant login to my account through - airtel.in/hdmypack . I got the following error :

[font=tondo_corpregular]" No data found for your account. Please check whether you entered a valid mobile number, or try to login after sometime "[/font]

[font=tondo_corpregular]Can someone help me in how to overcome this, I've tried to get solved through customer care but htey are useless.[/font]

Read this thread fully from 1st post to last post .. then you can able to overcome this error .. if really itz a false error means ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock