HD myPACK: Now pay only for the HD channels you choose

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 420
  • Views: Views 95,386
Am unable to change the 22 hd pack. is there any alternative method available to choose 22 hd pack?one good thing happened though got HD upgrade TN Gold Hd pack free top up for 30 days @ Rs 1, dont know how it got activated. will try & enjoy this free top up & maybe try and change 22 hd top up after a month.

iphifi said:
All existing HD channels will be removed. Your base pack will be converted to SD pack.

ARP packs will be converted into DBR pack when activating mypack.

Thank you for the reply. then it is no use to me.

Sai Laxman said:
First call Andhra nodal he will tell what to do .. He request you to call maharashtra nodal then do call too ..

Activated through customer care. After 1 day now I can acces through website also. Some problem with airtel, I think system upgradation under progress. Anyhow I've got my desired channels.

got a message that successful & will be activated within 30 mins. its been 5 hrs. money cut from account (Rs.10 NRC) but channels not activated. i appreciate that airtel cmae up with such good plans finally but service is never smooth.

avghuman said:
got a message that successful & will be activated within 30 mins. its been 5 hrs. money cut from account (Rs.10 NRC) but channels not activated. i appreciate that airtel cmae up with such good plans finally but service is never smooth.
It generally activates on its own bro. You can call CC and get your account refreshed. Or, alternatively, you can send HR to 54325.

Sorry to bump this thread team [emoji120] .. I request to team to stick this thread itz also important thread for adtv users like infinity pack thread :) - Thank you ..

But c.c told me these type no packge avlibale Q.Why this pack not active by c.c and what is the problum any one know

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock