HD myPACK: Now pay only for the HD channels you choose

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 420
  • Views: Views 95,653
Sai Laxman said:
Read this thread fully from 1st post to last post .. then you can able to overcome this error .. if really itz a false error means ..
Thank you, let me try and respond you by tomorrow

MATHAN810 said:
I cant login to my account through - airtel.in/hdmypack . I got the following error :

[font=tondo_corpregular]" No data found for your account. Please check whether you entered a valid mobile number, or try to login after sometime "[/font]

[font=tondo_corpregular]Can someone help me in how to overcome this, I've tried to get solved through customer care but htey are useless.[/font]

Did you recently changed or update your RMN? If yes then try after sometime, if not then email a screenshot of that error to Nodal Officer.

Drake said:
Did you recently changed or update your RMN? If yes then try after sometime, if not then email a screenshot of that error to Nodal Officer.

I've taken my DTH connection in Andhra pradesh then shifted to TamilNadu, presently I'm living in Maharashtra. Which nodal officer to be contacted :huh. Help me if possible.

MATHAN810 said:
I've taken my DTH connection in Andhra pradesh then shifted to TamilNadu, presently I'm living in Maharashtra. Which nodal officer to be contacted :huh. Help me if possible.

First call Andhra nodal he will tell what to do .. He request you to call maharashtra nodal then do call too ..

I have a question. I am in sough Magnum 41HD pack from Telangana and I am getting 42HD channels default as per the pack.
If I add this pack with lets say 4 channels for Rs 80, HD channels which are already part of south magnum pack will be there or not

Hi, I have a doubt, I am planning to change to South max 3 months ARP plan, so if I take this pack can I be able to take any HD top up of 10/22/53 Hd pack? Thanks in advance

mastidl said:
I have a question. I am in sough Magnum 41HD pack from Telangana and I am getting 42HD channels default as per the pack.
If I add this pack with lets say 4 channels for Rs 80, HD channels which are already part of south magnum pack will be there or not

All existing HD channels will be removed. Your base pack will be converted to SD pack.

deemah786 said:
Hi, I have a doubt, I am planning to change to South max 3 months ARP plan, so if I take this pack can I be able to take any HD top up of 10/22/53 Hd pack? Thanks in advance

ARP packs will be converted into DBR pack when activating mypack.

iphifi said:
All existing HD channels will be removed. Your base pack will be converted to SD pack.

ARP packs will be converted into DBR pack when activating mypack.

ok, but the amount ll be deducted upfront for ARP, if it's converted into DBR packs, will they refund the unused amount of ARP packs?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock