HD myPACK: Now pay only for the HD channels you choose

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 420
  • Views: Views 95,475
Navneet Kumar said:
But c.c told me these type no packge avlibale Q.Why this pack not active by c.c and what is the problum any one know

u have to do it urself from website.
it's as easy as 1-2-3

Optimus_Prime said:
u have to do it urself from website.
it's as easy as 1-2-3

I have selfcear account on adtv website but hd channels not show and i click on [next] but next page not open

is gemini tv available on HD myPack, please confirm. i want to add Gemini TV & Star Maa TV along with two other channels. currently i am paying Rs.60/Month for gemini tv hd and star maa hd.

jayanthkillam said:
is gemini tv available on HD myPack, please confirm. i want to add Gemini TV & Star Maa TV along with two other channels. currently i am paying Rs.60/Month for gemini tv hd and star maa hd.

yes available if ur connection from Andhra or Telegana means ..

after 4 days the hd channels stopped i called CC they said server problem wait for 24 hrs. i laughed at them i knew they had no idea what to do as usual. after waiting for 2 days i had to remove the pack because they are charging daily but not giving the service. like i said many times airtel digital tv is a mess. no one knows whats going on there, atleast in Hyderabad. im done with them going back videocon.

avghuman said:
after 4 days the hd channels stopped i called CC they said server problem wait for 24 hrs. i laughed at them i knew they had no idea what to do as usual. after waiting for 2 days i had to remove the pack because they are charging daily but not giving the service. like i said many times airtel digital tv is a mess. no one knows whats going on there, atleast in Hyderabad. im done with them going back videocon.
Read this.

https://dreamdth.com/showthread.php?pid=1126882342#pid1126882342

i resubscribed to the hd mypack many times (after removing it) when they stopped the service. nothing happens. it does not show up under my package but i get successfully done message every time. CC has no idea. like i said its a mess.

Just now spoke with cc.
If you are in ARP and if you activated HDMYPACK then Your base pack will automatically change to DBR and you will loose that free days.
The reason they saying this HDMYPACK for DBR users.

I confirmed with 2 cc.

The new channels, TLC HD world, BBC earth HD etc. are not available in HD mypack. Why is it? Any idea when will this be available?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock