HD to HD+ upgradation cost & Recording remote price reviced

Dth Thrissur

Reaction score
Effective 7th Dec, ADTV revising HD to HD+ upgrade price from Rs. 550 to Rs.375.
The split of the price is as follows:
Recording Remote at Rs. 225 + Visit Charges Rs. 150
total cost forHD to HD plus upgrade is Rs. 375

Note
To avail the recording facility, customer will have to opt for Recording topup at Rs.30

. .

So only cost now is of recording remote. This should have been revised earlier as there is no difference in h/w between HD & HD+.
This is upgrade so they will take back old remote or cust will retain old remote as he is paying for new remote.?

yes this is the revised price of SD to HD. i upgrade my SD box to HD for Rs. 1199 few days back.

New smallest recording remote, cheap quality.
RECORDING_REMOTE.jpg

great work buddy.. Dth Thrissur...
Again a bad move by Adtv now it has started compromising in the hardware quality..

How can u be sure h/w quality is compromised. May be only the outer body is slimmed/shortened.

@thrissur bro: is the remote any different thn the existing one ? :huh

Can anyone tell me
Which universal Remote Can work

with Airtel HD +

Other than Airtel branded
Recorder Remote

Since I'm not from India

I don't have any option
except universal Remote like
One for all

shawl_who said:
How can u be sure h/w quality is compromised. May be only the outer body is slimmed/shortened.

@thrissur bro: is the remote any different thn the existing one ? :huh
bad finishing, small buttons, buttons not working smoothly comparing with old remote.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock