Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
Friends I have upgraded my two HD STBs to HD+ but After using them for two months again activated my Binge+ box now the picture quality of Binge+ improved a lot. To get rid of hanging problem in binge+ kindly factory reset the box and connect to it to WiFi with stable and good speeds.

Please clear my doubt

Will the remote I have been given be fine?

Very difficult to use with one hand

The box production year is May 2018 so will there be any problems in the future?

A free preview channels of this box is not available. Available in my previous two boxes

Ohh that’s not an issue I guess

Free preview takes time as it’s a new upgrade
Wait for 24 hrs

Please clear my doubt

The box production year is May 2018 so will there be any problems in the future?

A free preview channels of this box is not available. Available in my previous two boxes
This is one of the best Remote of HD plus boxes.Its branded philips made

Please clear my doubt

Your is old model remote. You need to replace the remote. you can see new model remote in post# 127.

Last edited:
Please clear my doubt

can you post your receiver's backside photo?

can you post your receiver's backside photo?

You Mean Set top Box Back Side?

9eYJDur.jpeg

AOA4hKB.jpeg

a8sjw5W.jpeg

Last edited:
Friends I have upgraded my two HD STBs to HD+ but After using them for two months again activated my Binge+ box now the picture quality of Binge+ improved a lot. To get rid of hanging problem in binge+ kindly factory reset the box and connect to it to WiFi with stable and good speeds.

Why to connect to wifi if you have watch satellite channels. Will not the box work without wifi

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock