Help : Is it safe buying Tata Sky HD from Amazon/Paytm

Bro go for Dhamaal Mix Annual Subscription with New HD connection from Amazon which is worth 3800₹ includes HD access for year as well

thereality said:
Bro go for Dhamaal Mix Annual Subscription with New HD connection from Amazon which is worth 3800₹ includes HD access for year as well

Thanks bro, but hd access for 1 year is not mentioned there.

DevilishAngel said:
Thanks all. Then I think it is safe to buy from amazon.

Bro, do they provide HDMI cable also from amazon.

Also can you pls give your stb make and model no.

Yes they will provide the HDMI cable too I got the technicolor one.

The problem with buying with third party is that they use your personal data (contact number, email, address, etc) for marketing and selling offers. Amazon may be different, but it depends on the 'seller' and not Amazon the platform.

No issue at all. I bought last week and got it installed the same day without any issue and at cheaper rate.....

tejasjg said:
No issue at all. I bought last week and got it installed the same day without any issue and at cheaper rate.....

So you didn't buy Videocon D2H ? :shy :)

tejasjg said:

Bro, can you give me from which seller you bought on amazon. There are 2 sellers available - DTHIndia & DTH E-World

I bought my TS HD connection from Amazon in Nov 2015. It was really quick, they installed it next day itself. I don't see any trouble in purchasing it from Amazon. They do have good Customer support as well. Once you order the TS connection via Amazon providing the installation Address, you will get a call from the TS Area/local Dealer to confirm the installation address / details. If you have any queries related to the connection, you may clarify with them. They will send the TS technician to the mentioned address for installation.
Yes, you will get the HDMI cable with the new connection which is included along with TS HD accessories / package. 

I don't recommend Paytm as I have stopped buying any products through them due to their worst Customer support and product delivery delay (delay might depend on seller / courier and this may not be applicable for TS connection)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock