Thinking about buying Tata sky hd

profsathya

Contributor
Reaction score
I have been using a couple of DTH services from 2008. I have already Airtel hd, dish hd but I would like to recieve audio in DD and DD+. In dish and Airtel only some channels come with this facility. I would also like to receive new channels. Only thing with Tata sky is the cost, the package rate is very high. I would like to use only for English and Tamil hd channels. Somebody help where to buy in online? Should I buy from Amazon at 1450 hd . Also recommend on package .

Don't think. Please buy. You shouldn't have second thoughts when buying TS.

Last edited:
I would like to use only for English and Tamil hd channels.
Do you need all English channels ?

You can take South Special which has English News channels. With that you will get 2 free regional packs, take Tamil and 1 more of your choice. Take English Movies Add-on and English Entertainment Add-on with that.

Price:
South Special - ₹229
English Movies - ₹90
English Entertainment - ₹80

Total = ₹399
-----------------------------------------------------------------
or you can take Ultra pack which has all the channels that you need plus many more channels but it will be costly

Price - ₹560
-------------------------------------------------------------------
To watch HD channels, you need to pay ₹175 extra
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Somebody help where to buy in online? Should I buy from Amazon at 1450 hd .

Tata Sky website has many offers >>> Order Online

If you want you can buy from Amazon

Last edited:
I am also planning for new dth, I am confused why tata sky HD is available for lower price on amazon/ebay compared to tata sky official site?
Any difference between the product or package that will be provided?

dont buy tata sky...it is way too costly....go for airtel dth....pay 5500 for all channel for whole year...Tata sky charges whopping 8900 for that.... Airtel dth has some extra ordinary mini packs which is very useful if you go for smaller package

dont buy tata sky...it is way too costly....go for airtel dth....pay 5500 for all channel for whole year...Tata sky charges whopping 8900 for that.... Airtel dth has some extra ordinary mini packs which is very useful if you go for smaller package

Bro. did you even read his post fully? Check again whats his requirement all about

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock