Help me guys

shawl_who said:
ok just make sure, u have a ku band lnb.

the pic above shows, a C band lnb on d dish.

U wont be able to catch ku band signals with that lnb :k
Bro you there? ???

shawl_who said:
how to fit a ku band lnb in this dish....the lnb slot is for c band lnbs r8...
How to fit an ku band in there...n also does the position of the dish varies...will this dish help me solve the signal issue of ses 7 airtel)??
[SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] pls let me know bro

ashiq007 said:
how to fit a ku band lnb in this dish....the lnb slot is for c band lnbs r8...
How to fit an ku band in there...n also does the position of the dish varies...will this dish help me solve the signal issue of ses 7 airtel)??
[SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] pls let me know bro

just remove c band lnb, and put in ku band lnb...
u need to do some hit n miss method.... use paper in between to fill in space etc.

whats d dish size, ? u need min 4 ft dish to receive gud signals of ses7 in ur area.

position ? u mean direction of d dish ? yes, it wud vary, in what is shown in d pic.

just like this http://www.solid4you.in/solid-c-ku-dual-band-lnb-for-c-band-and-ku-band-reception

yup... c+ku band lnb shud do d trick, but is expensive.
normal ku band will cost rs.150

nitin53g said:
just like this http://www.solid4you.in/solid-c-ku-dual-band-lnb-for-c-band-and-ku-band-reception
Thanks bro..[emoji4]
Appreciate it..

shawl_who said:
yup... c+ku band lnb shud do d trick, but is expensive.
normal ku band will cost rs.150
Ok bro...
But is it possible to fit in an ku lnb right into that c band lnb holder with the help of some thermocoal or some such stuffs....!!!
Or suggest me some tricks to get it done......

ashiq007 said:
Is it possible to get ses 7 (airtel)  using this dish....
It doesn't look like a c band dish...
Pls let me know if i can bcz i want to increase the signal level of my airtel dth...its low in here (UAE)

The dish is fair enough to get good signal in UAE. But you alone can't do the original setup for SES-7.
1. You must do some modification on the supporting legs. Now your dish is working as a prime focus with C-Band LNB. So u have to alter it to work as offset dish and KU band LNB.

Please see this thread and modify accordingly.
News-Dish-TV-signals-in-Qatar?pid=1126431611#pid1126431611

I think you won't get the spare parts easily in UAE. Contact a local dish installation technician. The dish  can catch easily SES -7 in UAE.
Good luck

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock