Help regarding dishtv pack

I have selected (activated) some bouquets but not getting all channels mentioned in the bouquet, where as the bouquet price is charged in full.
1) Discovery HD BOUQUET 3 INFOTAINMENT HIGH DEFINITION PACK @9/- but not getting Discovery Jeet HD (Jeet Prime)
2) Zee Prime Pack English HD Bouquet price: @ Rs 35/- but not getting Living Foodz HD
3) Time Network BOUQUET-3 Bouquet price: @ Rs 20/- but not getting Movies Now HD, Times Now HD

Anywhere(Authority / Tweet), I can complain about this ?
Either I should be charged less or at least be given the SD version(s) of the missing channels without any extra charge.

I have selected (activated) some bouquets but not getting all channels mentioned in the bouquet, where as the bouquet price is charged in full.
1) Discovery HD BOUQUET 3 INFOTAINMENT HIGH DEFINITION PACK @9/- but not getting Discovery Jeet HD (Jeet Prime)
2) Zee Prime Pack English HD Bouquet price: @ Rs 35/- but not getting Living Foodz HD
3) Time Network BOUQUET-3 Bouquet price: @ Rs 20/- but not getting Movies Now HD, Times Now HD

Anywhere(Authority / Tweet), I can complain about this ?
Either I should be charged less or at least be given the SD version(s) of the missing channels without any extra charge.
Refresh your account first, if services not started properly then register a complaint to cc.

Refresh your account first, if services not started properly then register a complaint to cc.
@Virendra66 Bro, Actually these missing channels are HD and are not available with DishTV but my concern is why they showing and activating the bouquot if they not have all the channels in a given bouquet. On the other hand charging full amount of the bouquet.
As per your suggestion, I sure will write to CC but I don't expect a solution from them, so was asking if we can complain to TRAI about this ?

Last edited:
Yes you are right dishtv should add these missing channels or reduce the prices of bouquets

same here in times now bouquet i am not getting movies now and times now...HD is not available but even SD they are not providing had too subscribe times now SD separately they should add HD channels or give SD channels bloddy charging full rs20

@Virendra66 Bro, Actually these missing channels are HD and are not available with DishTV but my concern is why they showing and activating the bouquot if they not have all the channels in a given bouquet. On the other hand charging full amount of the bouquet.
As per your suggestion I sure write to CC but I don't expect a solution from them, so was asking if we can complain to TRAI about this
As per your suggestion, I sure will write to CC but I don't expect a solution from them, so was asking if we can complain to TRAI about this ?
Yes you are right @Zmint bro. Its against TRAI rule. We should complain to trai about this loot by Dishtv.

have u tried contacting customercare?? if not pls try and if yes plss share what they replied
Contacting CC on phone is worthless. They only know half the things.
Contacting CC through website(contact us) results in a Copy Paste reply "select your pack at this link bla..bla..bal..."

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock