Help regarding dishtv pack

Bro. @amty @dishking @Virendra66
Download this Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) link : https://channeltariff.trai.gov.in/data/FAQ_BnCS.pdf
located at Frequently Asked Questions, Tariff and Related Information for New Regulatory Framework on Broadcasting & Cable Services

On Page 26 it is clearly stated :
63. Can a DTH operator change the channels or bouquet of channels in a package?
Ans : No Distributor should discontinue any bouquet or channels in a bouquet by a subscriber during locking period or during period for which advance is paid by the subscriber if all the channels forming part of the bouquet is available on its platform
64. What if my DTH operator discontinues the channels subscribed and paid in advance by me?
In case if the channel is discontinuing, a subscription charges of that bouquet should be reduced by an amount equivalent to discounted Distributor retail price of that channel. The Distributor should not substitute any channel in lieu of discontinued channels on its own.
68. Has TRAI provided any regulations for complaint redressal under new regulations?
For redressal of complaints, the Distributor shall establish a customer care centre which shall contain toll free customer care number having sufficient number of lines, interactive voice response system having 3 levels. Further, the details of complaints redressal shall be published on its website and also use different means such as SMS, TV scrolls, printing in bills etc
70. What is the role of the Nodal officer in the redressal of the complaint of thesubscriber?
In case a subscriber is not satisfied with the redressal of complaint by the customer care centre, such subscriber may approach the nodal officer of the distributor of television channels for redressal of his complaint. The Nodal officer designated under respective regulations is responsible for
  1. Register every complaint lodged by the subscriber;
  2. Issue an acknowledgement to the subscriber within two days from the date of the receipt of the complaint indicating there in the unique
    complaint number;
  3. Redress such complaints of subscriber within ten days from the date of the receipt of the complaint and intimate the decision taken thereon in respect of such compliant to the subscriber.
So guys lets start the process and write an email to our respective Nodal Officers.
You can find your DishTv Nodal office details(email) here : Nodal Officers Contact Details-DishTV
Let make collective (every) effort count :nj:
we would welcome a suggestion from senior bro @Bapun Raz

I have set the ball rolling by sending the following letter to the Nodal Officer:
-------------------------------------------------
Sir,
This is to bring under your kind consideration that
I have selected (activated) some of bouquets provided by you. Unfortunately I am not getting all channels as mentioned part of the bouquet, where as the bouquet price is is being charged in full to my account.
Here is the list of bouquets I have subscribed and the corresponding missing channels :
1) Discovery HD Bouquet 3 Infotainment HD Pack @9/- but not getting Discovery Jeet HD (Jeet Prime)
2) Zee Prime Pack English HD Bouquet @ Rs 35/- but not getting Living Foodz HD
3) Time Network BOUQUET-3 Bouquet @ Rs 20/- but not getting Movies Now HD, Times Now HD

My request would be :
a) Either I should be charged less for the above mentioned bouquet(s)
Or
b) Be given the SD version(s) of the missing channels without any extra charge.

Contacting Customer Care multiple times yield me no results but hope a fruitful resolution from your side.

Thanking you.
Mr ..............
VC NO: 0...................
Mobile: 9..................

P.S: As per the TRAI notification
...70... What is the role of the Nodal officer in the redressal of the complaint of thesubscriber?
In case a subscriber is not satisfied with the redressal of complaint by the customer care centre, such subscriber may approach the nodal officer of the distributor of television channels for redressal of his complaint. The Nodal officer designated under respective regulations is responsible for
  2. Issue an acknowledgement to the subscriber within two days from the date of the receipt of the complaint indicating there in the unique
    complaint number;
  3. Redress such complaints of subscriber within ten days from the date of the receipt of the complaint and intimate the decision taken thereon in respect of such compliant to the subscriber.
-----------------------------------------------------

I have set the ball rolling by sending the following letter to the Nodal Officer:
-------------------------------------------------
Sir,
This is to bring under your kind consideration that
I have selected (activated) some of bouquets provided by you. Unfortunately I am not getting all channels as mentioned part of the bouquet, where as the bouquet price is is being charged in full to my account.
Here is the list of bouquets I have subscribed and the corresponding missing channels :
1) Discovery HD Bouquet 3 Infotainment HD Pack @9/- but not getting Discovery Jeet HD (Jeet Prime)
2) Zee Prime Pack English HD Bouquet @ Rs 35/- but not getting Living Foodz HD
3) Time Network BOUQUET-3 Bouquet @ Rs 20/- but not getting Movies Now HD, Times Now HD

My request would be :
a) Either I should be charged less for the above mentioned bouquet(s)
Or
b) Be given the SD version(s) of the missing channels without any extra charge.

Contacting Customer Care multiple times yield me no results but hope a fruitful resolution from your side.

Thanking you.
Mr ..............
VC NO: 0...................
Mobile: 9..................

P.S: As per the TRAI notification
...70... What is the role of the Nodal officer in the redressal of the complaint of thesubscriber?
    complaint number;
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the initiative. Please post the reply here too.

have they resolved this bug in the map tool? I want to activate star sports for match , I was wondering if it is resolved

There are still lots of bugs. One of my friend facing a issue from last 10 days. They subscribed several bouquets and a la carte. From Ala carte star gold select sd channel didn't get activated. Tried several times with resubmitting the request. Some 3to4 different channels from different bouquets also didn't got activated. They talked several times to cc but for nothing.

*all the deactivated channels are on Dishtv platform

Last edited:
There are still lots of bugs. One of my friend facing a issue from last 10 days. They subscribed several bouquets and a la carte. From Ala carte star gold select sd channel didn't get activated. Tried several times with resubmitting the request. Some 3to4 different channels from different bouquets also didn't got activated. They talked several times to cc but for nothing.

*all the deactivated channels are on Dishtv platform
What about base package activation

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock