help

jmnafrees

Banned
Reaction score
i am in srilanka . I am using d2h
pls answer my question
some one said to me that using d2h outside india is illegal and if videocon d2h center find me that i am using d2h in srilanka then they will close my account . Is it true or not
if it true pls help me to use d2h because i realy want d2h service

It's true bcuz I had the same experience while using tata sky, after knowing that I m using Tata Sky Connection in Bangladesh they deactivatd my connection & still it just a trash. Now I happily a Videocon D2h Subscriber...

It's True
Continue to Use As Usual & Don't Share Your Subscriber Details To Anyone/Anywhere

Imam.D2h said:
It's true bcuz I had the same experience while using tata sky, after knowing that I m using Tata Sky Connection in Bangladesh they deactivatd my connection & still it just a trash. Now I happily a Videocon D2h Subscriber...

How did they know u were using ts connection ??

I think they trap u when recharging.

Re: RE: help

Jerome.J said:
How did they know u were using ts connection ??

I think they trap u when recharging.

I heard the same story from another user of tatasky. Seems tatasky is using some technology to trap the location of the set top box...

Sadiq said:
I heard the same story from another user of tatasky. Seems tatasky is using some technology to trap the location of the set top box...

hmm...But how???....In our LNB and reflector set up it cannot uplink any single bit.....atleast I think so....

But they can track during recharge from outside.

Also from dealers outside India supporting illegal activity....once they are caught during recharge or some how....all such connection can be deactivated...

No, they r not using any trap, honestly it was my fault,,, I used to place "Dhaka, Bangladesh" in my business mails at the ending... One day I send tata sky a mail regarding some query & mistakenly I have sended them the mail as my usual format,,, After that they inquaried about the connection & approximately within 1 week my connection got deactivatd. They informed me the whole procedure to me via e-mail.... :--(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock