help

• Thread starter Thread starter nishant sharma
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 13
  • Views Views: Views 1,918
Optimus_Prime said:
U mean U want to activate south Pack right?

No @OP i dont think so .. He want stb only read the last line of his post " Pls if someone have stb" .. Btw i dont know diff. Btw North stb & South stb :huh:s ..

I am north india customer of adtv. I called cc to activate svs pack but they said that you can not get svs pack as it is only for South customers not for the rest of India

nishant sharma said:
I am north india customer of adtv. I called cc to activate svs pack but they said that you can not get svs pack as it is only for South customers not for the rest of India

Bro For this you need not to change your stb .. You can able to view SVS Package in your current stb itself .. If any adtv south customer help you means yll get the svs pack .. I am also a south customer if you have trust on me send your customer id & Customer name via using PM of which account you want change your current pack to SVS pack .. And please dont post your account Details in normal post send those details only via Pm .. For sendind pm .. Click this link->
  • https://dreamdth.com/private.php?action=send
  • Enter the Member profile name of Member (To which member you want to send this pm) in Recipients box .. Put some hint in subject box .. Fill the details of info in msg box after finishing .. Click send button to send that pm ..

nishant sharma said:

Another option is there, you can try activate SVS pack through airtel self care portal , but minimum 3 months pack only available. After 3 months you ll be charged on DBR basis only. without calling cc you can activate this pack.

Back
Top Bottom