High definition channels set to gain in popularity: Dish TV

I dont think so dino... HBO Hits and Defined are having separate broadcasting for SD and HD versions.. I come to a conclusion after reading the below link.

Eros-HBO India HITS and DEFINED Launch Release

See the line with *

*Dish SD feed will go on air 28th February onwards.

So, they (HBO) launched SD feed separately from 28-Feb onwards..

Sadiq bro i am telling u 100 percent correct info, there only 2 hbo hd chs, there is no separate sd feed

see they allowed their demodulate feed to go on air from 28th feb so they mentioned that

rea this even history tv 18 mentions that they have sd and hd feed, plz understand only star movies, zee studio,star plus, zee tv, sony, sony six, life ok, nat geo adventure, nat geo wild, zee cinema, star gold, cnbc tv 18, star cricket , espn, ten network(ten hd), discovery, nat geo, star world, fox traveler, colors has separate standard definition and hd feeds. All other hd chs are only having hd feed and for sd viewers, that hd feed is demodulated into standard definition

dino29 said:
Sadiq bro i am telling u 100 percent correct info, there only 2 hbo hd chs, there is no separate sd feed

see they allowed their demodulate feed to go on air from 28th feb so they mentioned that

rea this even history tv 18 mentions that they have sd and hd feed, plz understand only star movies, zee studio,star plus, zee tv, sony, sony six, life ok, nat geo adventure, nat geo wild, zee cinema, star gold, cnbc tv 18, star cricket , espn, ten network(ten hd), discovery, nat geo, star world, fox traveler, colors has separate standard definition and hd feeds. All other hd chs are only having hd feed and for sd viewers, that hd feed is demodulated into standard definition

so airtel and dish tv add the ad (this movie also available on HD). :huh :shy
:wall

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock