Hike in Value Prime & Max packs

• Thread starter Thread starter Ritesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 133
  • Views Views: Views 14,267
Day by day all the airtel product price hiked:(:'(

Also paytm,freecharge & other website not give any offer for airtel prepaid,postpaid,landline,data card because they not allow the use the other website,airtel team want use the my airtel app only:u:u:(:'(

sourabhs20 said:
Me too thinking to buy dishtv connection bro [emoji21] I cant afford adtv now. [emoji37] They will increase more and more prices in near future.

Bro if not purchase means go for tatasky,really dish tv not good :k

Vicky said:

Also paytm,freecharge & other website not give any offer for airtel prepaid,postpaid,landline,data card because they not allow the use the other website,airtel team want use the my airtel app only:u:u:(:'(

Previously I got so much from Cashback offer...but Now a days, a big zero.
only if we recharge ₹710 then only we can get back ₹40 only.
I am ignoring lower recharge offer for eg. 320,410,510 etc

Optimus_Prime said:
Previously I got so much from Cashback offer...but Now a days, a big zero.
only if we recharge ₹710 then only we can get back ₹40 only.
I am ignoring lower recharge offer for eg. 320,410,510 etc

Yes bro i also got lot of cashback for my airtel bb payment,after launch the my airtel app,service is too bad,they not give the offers to other website,many times airtel prepaid recharge also failed in paytm & freecharge:(:'(

jay vithlani said:
I hope and think that ,They saying u that we don't know about price hike. [emoji14]

already told to me yesterday(25 feb) evening .. we dont knw abt this price hike .. We got same reply till march 9 in mar 10 morning they tell yes sir price hiked .. Money sucking company ..

Vicky said:

Bro if not purchase means go for tatasky,really dish tv not good :k
bro you are right. but i am a great fan of WWE, CRICKET and Cartoons So I want all sports & kids channels. Tata sky dont provide ten sports any base package except ultra pack and ala carte price is 50rs. So 355+50= 405 very costly for me. So I choose Dishtv.

jay vithlani said:
If u ask any question about hike they transfer your call to seniors. But they also say that sir we cant help regarding this.

Better to call nodal officer not nodal officer's cc. [emoji6]

I'd contacted with Nodal officer help desk.
Some Dumb guy Pick up the call and When I request him to transfer my call to Nodal Officer, he hust denied that and said that I've to talk with him, He can't transfer any call.
now the point is when i asked him why the price has been hiked without any channel addition in base pack , he answered me for providing better services , department took the decision to hike. I told him no other providers Till now hiked their price so are you want to say they did not provide good services.
then the guy change the topic by saying there ia hike in taxes thats why there is price hike. I just asked him could u please name which tax raised recently? Last time due to Swaach Bharat Cess, There is already price hike.. but now why??
The guy repeating all the time tax excuses and then said I'll note down your feedback and Will try to pass to our concerned department.

in short, they have no clear Idea why the price has been hiked?

I would say please Every adtv user should call to their nodal officer and tell them your feedback about this hike.

Back
Top Bottom