Hike in Value Prime & Max packs

• Thread starter Ritesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 133
  • Views: Views 14,251
Optimus_Prime said:
we should start an initiative from here and customers of adtv should take necessary steps by sending mail/ doing phone to respective department
we should ask airtel that why they price hike ?? we are customer and we have right to ask about hike.

jay vithlani said:
we should ask airtel that why they price hike ?? we are customer and we have right to ask about hike.

I asked them but the answer was not satisfactory at all.

I wrote the following 'big' mail to Nodal Officer. let see what reply the give or give any reply at all......finger crossed.

Dear Sir,
I am using Airtel dth since 2014. At that time Value prime pack was ₹230 only. Then it became ₹240. Then it again hiked to ₹250. After that Due to Swaach Bharat CESS , price hiked to ₹254 and now price became (w.e.f 10th March,2016) ₹270. So in two year, 4 times price has been hiked without proper reason. In that mean time what channel added to my basepack? Only STAR SPORTS 2 and few crap hindi news channel. No other DTH raise their price so frequently. Most of the ADTV customers are suffering due this, moreover ADTV does not added HD channel to their bouquet easily. Where other DTH provider provides 50+ HD channel , Adtv stuck with 40. So why should we pay more? yoy guys making jokes on customers?

N.B- I am thinking to Stop my service.. I can't afford that muchof price.

Optimus_Prime said:
south value sports 6m =1350??? sure ???

Yes 100% sure
Today i activate 6m South value sports pack at ₹1350

Check SS

SaiLaxman said:
In what way they gave discount :huh ..

They Give SVS pack at ₹1350 for 6 months
And 15 days extra

u can save ₹186

vinit said:
They Give SVS pack at ₹1350 for 6 months
And 15 days extra

u can save ₹186

but i ask to them they told to me u have to pay 1536 for 6 months :huh then how u got this offer :huh ..

SaiLaxman said:
but i ask to them they told to me u have to pay 1536 for 6 months :huh then how u got this offer :huh ..

Today i call ADTV CC

for ARP plans of SVS 1YR

BUT they told me that u can take MAXIMUM 6M SVS(south value sports) PACK at ₹1350 for 6 months and 15 days
That's by I activated it for 6 months

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock