• Thread starter Ritesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 133
  • Views: Views 14,251
Today i re activate SVS(South Value sports 6M) pack at ₹1350 for 6 months

And 15 days extra

Previously my ARP was Ended on 28th December

Optimus_Prime said:
I would say please Every adtv user should call to their nodal officer and tell them your feedback about this hike.

u also write a mail in trai and their legal department. ;)
because if any one not say anything they happy to hike every time.

Optimus_Prime said:
I'd contacted with Nodal officer help desk.
Some Dumb guy Pick up the call and When I request him to transfer my call to Nodal Officer, he hust denied that and said that I've to talk with him, He can't transfer any call.
now the point is when i asked him why the price has been hiked without any channel addition in base pack , he answered me for providing better services , department took the decision to hike. I told him no other providers Till now hiked their price so are you want to say they did not provide good services.
then the guy change the topic by saying there ia hike in taxes thats why there is price hike. I just asked him could u please name which tax raised recently? Last time due to Swaach Bharat Cess, There is already price hike.. but now why??
The guy repeating all the time tax excuses and then said I'll note down your feedback and Will try to pass to our concerned department.

in short, they have no clear Idea why the price has been hiked?

so they also confuse about price hike. :D

I have also mailed to the nodal officer asking them to justify the price hike with much less HD content than Tata Sky and Dish TV
Thank God using paytm I everymonth get a cashback of Rs.50 so my monthly rental doesn't cross Rs.600 till now,Rs.643 is a very big amount considering the amount of the channels available in the package

kumarvishwas said:
I have also mailed to the nodal officer asking them to justify the price hike with much less HD content than Tata Sky and Dish TV
Thank God using paytm I everymonth get a cashback of Rs.50 so my monthly rental doesn't cross Rs.600 till now,Rs.643 is a very big amount considering the amount of the channels available in the package

for airtel, how u get cahsback using paytm, pl tell us bro

Paytm,Freecharge,Mibikwik never give Cash back on Airtel Recharges neigther mobile recharges nor DTH ..

diplomat said:
for airtel, how u get cahsback using paytm, pl tell us bro
Actually it's an indirect process,If i add more than rs.500 to my paytm wallet using RuPay Debit Card so They give 50 cashback using code 50Rupay,so I add rs.622 to my Paytm Wallet each month,and they give 50 cashback and I recharge my ADTV using wallet,so my monthly rental isn't climbing above 600 till now :k,If you are using RuPay Debit card,you can also try it :k
6468a28c8977ea70c6ccc94ee0433c11.jpg

Addin money to wallet limits user's benefit to 50/- Max. While thr r many times offers comes n go which gives u 100/- cashback on 500 recharge through credit/ debit cards ..

vinit said:
Today i re activate SVS(South Value sports 6M) pack at ₹1350 for 6 months

And 15 days extra

Previously my ARP was Ended on 28th December

south value sports 6m =1350??? sure ???

jay vithlani said:
u also write a mail in trai and their legal department. ;)
because if any one not say anything they happy to hike every time.

we should start an initiative from here and customers of adtv should take necessary steps by sending mail/ doing phone to respective department

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock