Hindi Audio Feed Added on HBO Defined HD & HBO Hits HD by Tatasky

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 59
  • Views: Views 13,916
^^ No. I think they'll start showing Hindi version term in EPG soon as they did with adding Hindi language feed.

Wow. Another goofup by Tata Sky. Although Hindi feed added to both channels but its not working on HBO Defined channel. Hindi language option working on HBO Hits only. HBO Defined is providing only English language on both language options. Today a movie "Thousand words" was showing dual language logo, HBO Defined website schedule page was also showing that movie will be telecasted in dual language but still movie was not available in Hindi. I checked DishTV, it was showing the movie in Hindi.

DTH Fan said:
Wow. Another goofup by Tata Sky. Although Hindi feed added to both channels but its not working on HBO Defined channel. Hindi language option working on HBO Hits only. HBO Defined is providing only English language on both language options. Today a movie "Thousand words" was showing dual language logo, HBO Defined website schedule page was also showing that movie will be telecasted in dual language but still movie was not available in Hindi. I checked DishTV, it was showing the movie in Hindi.

Bro Its Working Fine For ME

dipayan said:
Why need epg info as HBO itself showing dual feed just below their logo
Between the channel logo, DTH logo, Name of movie playing and sub-titles, as it is there are too many distractions and picture obstructions on these channels. So don't you think it is rather stupid to have "DUAL FEED" written on the screen obstructing the picture?

@Rushil.D bro !

Have you seen 'the thousand words' movie today on HBO Defined in the morning.

And if you have seen it really with hindi feed in it then I can believe its working for you. And if not then please don't create confussion.

DTH Fan bro is saying right. I also saw it without hindi feed in it whereas the advertisement of HBO Defined showed this Eddy Murphy movie in hindi also.

skm30 said:
@RushilD bro,
H ave you seen 'the thousand words' movie today on HBO Defined in the morning.
A nd if you have seen it really with hindi feed in it then I can believe its working for you. And if not then please don't create confussion.
DTH Fan bro is saying right. I also saw it without hindi feed in it whereas the advertisement of HBO Defined showed this Eddy Murphy movie in hindi also.

I Don't See At Morning Because In Morning I Don't At Home But It Is Working Fine For Me So I Said:no:(:skd:dodgy

Hindi feed on HBO Defined is not working. Its working on HBO Hits.

Sorry I Didn't Notice I Only Hindi Showing In Launguage Channging But Now Not Working For ME

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock