Discussion Hindi Serials and Reality Shows Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter veer32564
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 678
  • Views Views: Views 74,172
Pavitra rishta was hugely popular in maharashtra and abt dd ramayan then every indian watched that show

Pavitra Rishta is and was No.1 Hindi serial of Maharashtra and of that time. I too liked that serial a lot and because it was Marathi background and many Marathi actors in that serial so it was very great.
Or else today hindi serials only of Gujrati/Rajasthani/Punjabi and Bengali background, very less serials of Marathi Background and not good like Pavitra Rishta.

If any new serial like Pavitra Rishta comes then it will be great.

Pavitra Rishta is and was No.1 Hindi serial of Maharashtra and of that time. I too liked that serial a lot and because it was Marathi background and many Marathi actors in that serial so it was very great.
Or else today hindi serials only of Gujrati/Rajasthani/Punjabi and Bengali background, very less serials of Marathi Background and not good like Pavitra Rishta.

If any new serial like Pavitra Rishta comes then it will be great.
I agree pavitra rishta depicted marathi culture pefectly
In current time ghum hai kisi ke pyar me on star plus is marathi background show (family is based in nagpur) but i never got that perfect marathi culture flavour from that show as i have watched its first episode but its getting really good trps (2.4 its no.4 show currently)

In current time ghum hai kisi ke pyar me on star plus is marathi background show (family is based in nagpur) but i never got that perfect marathi culture flavour from that show as i have watched its first episode but its getting really good trps (2.4 its no.4 show currently)

What about serials like Peshwa Bajirao and the Upcoming Punyashlok Ahilyabai?

No serial can beat pavitra rishta bro, it's mega superhit hindi serial which showed Marathi culture.
Now mostly all hindi serials crap.

What about serials like Peshwa Bajirao and the Upcoming Punyashlok Ahilyabai?
These are historicals so they have to keep authentic marathi flavour to it.....but here in hindi television producers never able to give authentic marathi flavour to most of marathi background shows

Almost all StarPlus Title Tracks are my FAVORITE!
Dil Sambhal Ja Zara & Dahleez are Most Favourite.
You Missed This one Out @Rajpatil98
Source
[/QUOTE]
This was also my fav show i even loved this song but songs which i posted are my abosolute favs
My most fav songs are from POW bandhi yuddha ke nd dil sambhal ja zara

Back
Top Bottom