Discussion Hindi Serials and Reality Shows Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter veer32564
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 678
  • Views Views: Views 74,172
My favourite title songs of Hindi serials include Kasautii Zindagi Kay, Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, Son Pari, Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum, Saath Nibhana Saathiya, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein/Chaahatein, Nazar, 12/24 Karol Bagh, Pavitra Rishta, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and Piya Ka Ghar.

My favourite title songs of Hindi serials include Kasautii Zindagi Kay, Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, Son Pari, Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum, Saath Nibhana Saathiya, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein/Chaahatein, Nazar, 12/24 Karol Bagh, Pavitra Rishta, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and Piya Ka Ghar.
I also Childrens based fantasy shows title songs like sonpari,shakalaka boom boom , shararat,karishma ka karishma, hero bhakti hi shakti hai, karma
Shararat is my fav from above
Whereas i also likee title songs of comedy dramas like sarabhai, khichdi, baa bahu baby, sasural genda phool

Bro zee tv is most kanjoos channel they never spends money on actors writers sets etc....they just always tries to save money....in hindi star plus is one channel who pays much more higher than other channel (in kasauti 2 hina khan vamp used to get 2.5lakh per epi, karan singh grover nd karan patel used to get 3lakh per episode, whereas star plus many leads like gopi bahu, divyanka usually used to get 1lakh per epi)
Then comes colors who pays higher than zee nd worst is zee their no.1 show kundli leads gets 50-60k per epi.....when kundli lead offered colors nagin for cameo he very happily did that becoz he was getting double what he got in zee tv no.1 show
Thats why zee shows are fully crap due to less budget even plot is also crap
Yeah, the channel earlier had issues with payment of artists. A year ago, there was a serial "Hamaari Bahu Silk" on the channel. The show ran for a span of about 8 months and ended. Then in lockdown, artist Vandita Vithlani (who played the role of Urmila Maami in SNS) requested the producers and channel to pay her fees, alongwith the fees of other technicians and labour of the serial, all of which were left unpaid. She stated that fees of many months was unpaid, as a result of which she couldn't pay academic liabilities of her daughter, and house expenditure. I don't blame the channel totally, as the various networks had problem in economy during that time. Nevertheless, I believe that that won't happen again, and they will be in good form again. Afterall, they are a reputed network, and one of my favourites besides others.
P.S.: Bro do search the word kanjoos on ddf (don't tick titles) and see what is related with kanjoos. 🤭

Yeah, the channel earlier had issues with payment of artists. A year ago, there was a serial "Hamaari Bahu Silk" on the channel. The show ran for a span of about 8 months and ended. Then in lockdown, artist Vandita Vithlani (who played the role of Urmila Maami in SNS) requested the producers and channel to pay her fees, alongwith the fees of other technicians and labour of the serial, all of which were left unpaid. She stated that fees of many months was unpaid, as a result of which she couldn't pay academic liabilities of her daughter, and house expenditure. I don't blame the channel totally, as the various networks had problem in economy during that time. Nevertheless, I believe that that won't happen again, and they will be in good form again. Afterall, they are a reputed network, and one of my favourites besides others.
P.S.: Bro do search the word kanjoos on ddf (don't tick titles) and see what is related with kanjoos. 🤭
Oh godd all titles in kanjoos search are related to zee network lol....it means all ddf member thinks alike

Btw zee has long history abt payment issues....qubool hai was zee tv's one of most successfull drama with over 800+ epi but still after qubool hai artist never got their salary plus gul khan become bankrupt after qubool hai nd then after that she got support from star plus nd made ishqbaaz nd gain financial stability after that there is no looking back for her she gave back to back hits on star plus ishqbaaz, nazar, kullfi, jinn, imlie.....after that incident she never made show for zee nd now when zee is bringing back qubool hai 2 on zee5 but she is not producing season2 which explain how big kanjoos is zee

@Rajpatil98 bro guddan tumse na hopayega hindi serial got remaked in Telugu and its successful in Telugu (Hitler Gari Pellam) so now it's getting remaked in Tamil as thirumathi hitler.
Now this serial should get remaked in Marathi on Zee Marathi.
YD3q7Bw.jpg

IpCDE0c.jpg

ZiYC5nd.jpg

OVjgjRr.jpg

Telugu serial remake of Guddan tumse na hopayega is getting good response because of Male lead actor.
don't know how will be the Tamil serial!

Back
Top Bottom