Discussion Hindi Serials and Reality Shows Updates

I am not observed that Big Magic Regularly Airing Shaka Laka Boom Boom, but surprisingly Zee Network Big Magic Airing Star/Disney Show, Also Shaka Laka Boom Boom Producers by UTV Both UTV and Star own IP too, Now I think Disney allowed UTV Serials/Shows Syndication with other network channels.

I am not observed that Big Magic Regularly Airing Shaka Laka Boom Boom, but surprisingly Zee Network Big Magic Airing Star/Disney Show, Also Shaka Laka Boom Boom Producers by UTV Both UTV and Star own IP too, Now I think Disney allowed UTV Serials/Shows Syndication with other network channels.
Not only shakalaka boom boom they have aired many star plus shows such as sonpari, pritviraj chauhan etc

@Rajpatil98 @rockky @KAR bro look what I found.
Source

Mahabharat of STAR Plus is dubbed in Odia on Tarang TV from 3rd August.
So it further strengthens our assumptions that Tarang TV may partner with STAR India in future. :surprised:
It's only syndication deal but it will play a huge role to strengthen the relationship of Tarang with Star.
If we look at previous acquisitions pattern of Star
Maa TV,Asianet,Suvarna used to air Star India shows & that helped Both The Parties to Build a Strong Relationship that's how Star Takeover these Channels from previous owners because they believed that Star will handle it better & Star got the presence in new markets. Odia is a Growing Industry in India, if it grabs Star Attention so Star may think of Tarang because from a business perspective acquiring a well established brand is always better than launching one, because the new product doesn't guarantee success in one go.
@mani_music @veer32564 @Rajpatil98

It's only syndication deal but it will play a huge role to strengthen the relationship of Tarang with Star.
If we look at previous acquisitions pattern of Star
Maa TV,Asianet,Suvarna used to air Star India shows & that helped Both The Parties to Build a Strong Relationship that's how Star Takeover these Channels from previous owners because they believed that Star will handle it better & Star got the presence in new markets. Odia is a Growing Industry in India, if it grabs Star Attention so Star may think of Tarang because from a business perspective acquiring a well established brand is always better than launching one, because the new product doesn't guarantee success in one go.
@mani_music @veer32564 @Rajpatil98
Totally agreed. STAR has achieved success by doing so in Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam markets already.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock