Discussion Hindi Serials and Reality Shows Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter veer32564
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 678
  • Views Views: Views 74,064
My GOD! SNS 2 got 2.0... 😳
And YRKKH TRP increased again.
But sad that NIK and KRMKB TRP low.
I really want sns2 to fall below 1 so that star can end that crap show i didnt liked it at all they successfully wasted one more hit concept with bad casting nd poor execution
They needs to end yrkkh now as all other shows are doing good
Somehow i knew it NIK will not perform good after first week success nd abt katti batti it is facing competition from topper anupama so trp is good for them
Means what?

Star Plus all shows between 8pm and 11pm got 2.0 + this week..
Nik means namak ishq ka
KRMKB means kyu rishton me katti batti

Now we can expect one more kannada remake of pandian stores on star suvarna after varalaxmi stores closure 🤣🤣
No don't expect anything from Star suvarna it is waste channel.
Remakes and originals nothing works for them!
They have not only waste Pandian stores but many other good concepts serials.
Even Mohor serial remake is not working for them see their presentation and production it's very cheap. Most of their serials presentation, direction not at all good.
Even if they launch pandian stores remake their presentation and direction will fail them.
They have waste one more concept on suvarna so seeing the current and past situation of this channel I don't think they will bring varalakshmi stores and other good concepts.
Bro Varalakshmi Stores/Pandian Stores concept Again in Development stage on Star Suvarna, Don't know it's going to Start with Same name or different name.

Back
Top Bottom