Discussion Hindi Serials and Reality Shows Updates

Molkki is competely diff show....it deals with social evil tradition named molkki which still being practiced in some parts of india (specially in north) so before saying anything just check facts

In other forum you were saying AKKK is not remake of Sreemoyee evn though akkk is remake only but here you are saying molkki is remake evn tho its story is not even5% similar to jeev jhala yedapisa so please check facts before saying anything
Molkki is competely diff show....it deals with social evil tradition named molkki which still being practiced in some parts of india (specially in north) so before saying anything just check facts

In other forum you were saying AKKK is not remake of Sreemoyee evn though akkk is remake only but here you are saying molkki is remake evn tho its story is not even5% similar to jeev jhala yedapisa so please check facts before saying anything
Edited it is gustakiya and not mollki i by mistake wroted it understand me and man only does mistake so we should forgive him.

Lg9TtTX.jpg

Look

I believe to producer and not you bro serial is not produce by you so aai kuthe is original only you can just say it official remake and you want what ever you want.

I believe to producer and not you bro serial is not produce by you so aai kuthe is original only you can just say it official remake and you want what ever you want.
Lol now the way you showed me wiki info of jeev jhala yedapisa now i also want to show sreemoyee wiki to prove that AKKK is remake of sreemoyee only....no matter how much producer or you denies fact but it doesnt change fact that it is remake.....without sreemoyee neither rajan shahi nor any other versions producers could have made show on this subject
Now producer rajan is shying away to say that it is remake bcz if he says that it is remake then it will show that it is not his own creativity

Image-1610518948.jpg

Check link of sreemoyee wiki
Sreemoyee - Wikipedia

I am just tired of "some" people trying to justify that their remake shows are original and better than original made Bangla shows. Listen here,
If there were no Sreemoyee, there wouldn't be Aai Kuthe Kaay Karte or Anupamaa
If there were no Ke Apon Ke Por, there wouldn't be your mega hit SMNKA or SNS 2.
I am not saying that Bangla serials have not been remade from other language shows, but we KNOW how to express gratitude and respect the original, however good or bad it may be. Bodhuboron, the remake of SNS, was way different than the original since it's inception, but honestly, we didn't feel the urge to say that it is original or revised. Because the idea of the serial is copied. And that's how it works.
However, when it comes to us getting the same for our ORIGINAL show ideas been used to make remakes, which become hits (also another factor that their rival channel competition is less at that point of time, maybe), we don't get the same, rather, they try to justify how much originality they have, and I would just call them UN-grateful.
Same like they call Bhool Bhulaiyya great, but forget to give respect to the original masterpiece, "Manichitrathazhu".
And that's how the South went on to shine in the last decade. They had enough of the ungratefulness and chauvinism from us, and hence they are slayin' it now. That's hard to digest, but time will help digest it better. Thanks!

Last edited:
Every drama on Indian TV is pain after 2 years, honestly. ;)
Oh no I didn't expected pavitra rishta because of replacement

Mollki is one of the Worst Show casting a teenager as a main character I see every show on colors TV are casting a teenager and ruining their education

Last edited:
Oh no I didn't expected pavitra rishta because

Mollki is one of the Worst Show casting a teenager as a main character I see every show on colors TV are casting a teenager and ruining their education
Honestly, PR WAS bad and monotonous after that duration, when Manav's younger brother dies in the show, and his brother's to be fiance wanted to marry Manav after divorcing with Archana. That was the same ghisa pita drama, so yeah, sorry for that :(

i really don't understand why such a fuss on which show is remake of which show..... if anupmaa is remade of xyz show as a viewer i really don't care as i don't understand that show in any other language so for me its a new show and i would watch it

i really don't understand why such a fuss on which show is remake of which show..... if anupmaa is remade of xyz show as a viewer i really don't care as i don't understand that show in any other language so for me its a new show and i would watch it
The fuss is that people try to portray the show as original when in fact it isn't. That's it. Who enjoys it in their language as new show really doesn't matter. Isn't it.
Even if a Tamil enjoy Nanban in Tamil, and says he enjoyed it as a new concept, someone of us will say na, no it's a remake of 3 id*ots, not an original, so likewise, bro!

The fuss is that people try to portray the show as original when in fact it isn't. That's it. Who enjoys it in their language as new show really doesn't matter. Isn't it.
Even if a Tamil enjoy Nanban in Tamil, and says he enjoyed it as a new concept, someone of us will say na, no it's a remake of 3 id*ots, not an original, so likewise, bro!
I agree with you 💯
Nd there is no shame to accept "XYZ" is remake of other "LMN" show

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock