Discussion Hindi Serials and Reality Shows Updates

Ok. Pavitra rishta was a stretched at that time and was needed end still they aired it at 6.30pm.
And second thing mehendi is new serial and it's at 6.30pm so both pavitra rishta and mehendi has difference.
Ur Absolutely correct and one more thing is star plus early slots worked very well than zee/colors

Both hero and heroine used to work in telugu industry but both are from marathi families
Jyotika is now busy with this show so i dont think she will comeback in SMNKA
Wow bro happy to see Marathi actors in hindi tv industry and I am very happy for imlie show I hope new serial is also becomes hit.

Wow bro happy to see Marathi actors in hindi tv industry and I am very happy for imlie show I hope new serial is also becomes hit.
bro in promo also they mentioned heroine's name as pallavi and pallavi is marathi name only
Imlie is doing wonders for channels....really happy to see gashmeer nd mayuri got such big hit show
Im little upset abt ghum hai kisi ke pyaar as show background is maharashtrian but lead actors are from different states....i wish they have casted marathi actors in lead role then it would have been better

bro in promo also they mentioned heroine's name as pallavi and pallavi is marathi name only
Imlie is doing wonders for channels....really happy to see gashmeer nd mayuri got such big hit show
Im little upset abt ghum hai kisi ke pyaar as show background is maharashtrian but lead actors are from different states....i wish they have casted marathi actors in lead role then it would have been better
New serial not remake of gorintaaku bro, gorintaku serial much similar to tuzya ishkacha because there is a Don and a strong girl. This serial sounds remake of any other serial.
Yes I too feel bad for ghum hai serial they could have casted marathi actors but they didn't.

I am not happy with timing it should have been at 7.30 or 7pm atleast. 6.30pm too early. What do you think will this show perform well at this timing?

New serial not remake of gorintaaku bro, gorintaku serial much similar to tuzya ishkacha because there is a Don and a strong girl. This serial sounds remake of any other serial.
Yes I too feel bad for ghum hai serial they could have casted marathi actors but they didn't.

I am not happy with timing it should have been at 7.30 or 7pm atleast. 6.30pm too early. What do you think will this show perform well at this timing?
It is remake of gorintaku only check both promos

Source

Source

Btw both shows( gorintaku nd MHRW) producer is also same sandip sickand (who produced popular star plus show kaha hum kaha tum)
Nd he himself confirmed mehendi is remake of gorintaku.....btw gorintaku word meaning is also mehendi in hindi

Ishqacha nadkhula basic characters are same with gorintaku/khelaghor but story is different as in gorintaku female lead is widow but in other female lead is not evn married

It is remake of gorintaku only check both promos
https://youtu.be/zJxXydyAT8c
Source

Btw both shows( gorintaku nd MHRW) producer is also same sandip sickandoho produced popular star plus show kaha hum kaha tum)
Nd he himself confirmed mehendi is remake of gorintaku.....btw gorintaku word meaning is also mehendi in hindi

Ishqacha nadkhula basic characters are same with gorintaku/khelaghor but story is different as in gorintaku female lead is widow but in other female lead is not evn married
I think in hindi serial they have kept the lead actor as a rich working and don like behavior whereas in telugu he is don.

I think in hindi serial they have kept the lead actor as a rich working and don like behavior whereas in telugu he is don.
Yes ur right .....thats why i was also doubtful abt whether it is gorintaku remake or not but after producer himself confirmed it is remake on insta

Compared to star plus other GECs always failed in early prime slot like 6-7pm but star plus is very successful in early prime slot....during 2016 jana na dil se door at 5:30pm used to get trps upto 1.5,
at 6pm ipkknd ebp nd mere angne me used to get trps upto 2
At 6:30pm suhani si ek ladki was quite successful with 2.5+ trps and ek ghar banaunga also used to get 2+ ratings
Whereas all other channels like zee/colors miserably failed at 6:30pm slot only they didnt even get trps above 1 on 6:30pm
In 2015 star Plus has three best Shows Sumit sambhal lega, mere angne mein and kthtmd they used to air all good shows at that time but after ishqbaaz started it was worst the only good thing ishqbaaz has done is using My name

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock