Discussion Hindi Serials and Reality Shows Updates

Maybe to keep a niche of viewers. Who will be attached to that odd time schedule. Remember, Life Ok, when it launched gave such odd time slots, viz, 4.20 PM, 8.15 PM. I think that they might do it intentionally.
Initially life ok used to air show for 20min including only 2min ad break so that was their strategy.....they used to air 3 shows in 1 hr
But here colors always messes up with schedule and it ended uo with confusing viewers maybe thats why their shows are getting low trps

and now they are back to track.
But they will do this again in future for sure, I have been noticing this since years.. They have done such things many times.. It's okay if its for one time or two times, but Colors is doing this often

Instead making a time change in all shows, they can simply make 2 shows for 45 mins, which will not have too many changes.. Airing 2 shows for 45 mins is common in southern channels,, and it's simple too,

Or maybe that they had problem in budget, that's why. Pavitra Bhagya, Naati Pinky ki Lambi Love Story and Shubharambh all fetched low TRPs throughout. That's why, they reduced the budget meantime, and now they are back to track.
Yes this all shows fetched low trps but still they aired this show for more than 6 months except pavitra bhagya.....but this shows were getting same type of trps from initial week only still they kept shows for more than 6months so i dont think trp is problem and if they want to off air shows then why they didnt started shoot of upcoming shows in advance.....during bb12 also they used to schedule their shows at odd times.....if they are promising particular slot for particular show then they should telecast that show at exact time only or viewers will not watch their shows because of constant shuffling

But they will do this again in future for sure, I have been noticing this since years.. They have done such things many times.. It's okay if its for one time or two times, but Colors is doing this often

Instead making a time change in all shows, they can simply make 2 shows for 45 mins, which will not have too many changes.. Airing 2 shows for 45 mins is common in southern channels,, and it's simple too,
Yes even i have also noticing same from yrs nd im sure they will do same thing in future also
But i dont get it if particular show is not fetching trps then they should commence upcoming shows shoot in advance.....45min epi is also not ok as they have also done 45 min epi many times
There is no ifs & but....if they are promising particular slot for viewers fav show then they should stick to their promise or it will only frustrate their audience

Yes even i have also noticing same from yrs nd im sure they will do same thing in future also
But i dont get it if particular show is not fetching trps then they should commence upcoming shows shoot in advance.....45min epi is also not ok as they have also done 45 min epi many times
There is no ifs & but....if they are promising particular slot for viewers fav show then they should stick to their promise or it will only frustrate their audience
Don't know why this kind of bizarre decisions are taken. See STAR Plus only. They could have kept Lockdown Ki Love Story at 7 PM, and put Taare Zameen Par at 6 PM. But they messed up. :cf2:

Don't know why this kind of bizarre decisions are taken. See STAR Plus only. They could have kept Lockdown Ki Love Story at 7 PM, and put Taare Zameen Par at 6 PM. But they messed up. :cf2:
Usually star plus dont take such bizzare decision.....before shifting Lockdown ki lovestory i have read one article about why star wanted to shift Lockdown lovestory in that article they have stated that after shifting lockdown lovestory it might gain good ratings at 11pm as they might get good lead from yeh hai chahte but obiviously their plan backfired
Last time(before 2yrs ago) they shifted YHM to 10.30pm nd in that time YHM really got good ratings and it continued one more year

Usually star plus dont take such bizzare decision.....before shifting Lockdown ki lovestory i have read one article about why star wanted to shift Lockdown lovestory in that article they have stated that after shifting lockdown lovestory it might gain good ratings at 11pm as they might get good lead from yeh hai chahte but obiviously their plan backfired
Last time(before 2yrs ago) they shifted YHM to 10.30pm nd in that time YHM really got good ratings and it continued one more year
Only a serial like Nazar can rule with 1.5 TVR at 11 PM slot. I seriously miss it. :sad:

Only a serial like Nazar can rule with 1.5 TVR at 11 PM slot. I seriously miss it. :sad:
Yes only supernatural show will work at 11pm and that too by only from gul khan as other supernatural shows producers like ekta nd mukta dhond supernatural show are not working because of same repetitive plot whereas gul always brings something new in supernatural show
Btw nazar1 used to get 2+ whereas nazar 2 used to get 1.4 still they ended it....instead of that they could have shifted 8:30pm with jinn end as from before lockdown only jinn ratings were declining
Even i also miss nazar as it was only hindi show i used to watch 😔😔

Kyun Rishton Mein Katti Batti: Starts Tonight 10 PM Monday-Friday on ZEE TV.
Source

Qurbaan Hua: From 10.30 PM tonight on ZEE TV.
Source

Yes only supernatural show will work at 11pm and that too by only from gul khan as other supernatural shows producers like ekta nd mukta dhond supernatural show are not working because of same repetitive plot whereas gul always brings something new in supernatural show
Btw nazar1 used to get 2+ whereas nazar 2 used to get 1.4 still they ended it....instead of that they could have shifted 8:30pm with jinn end as from before lockdown only jinn ratings were declining
Even i also miss nazar as it was only hindi show i used to watch 😔😔
I miss Nazar as well! Mostly because of VFX! Star is so much better in this genre compared to other network. They heavily invest in Budget, no compromise at all, just due to covid they ended it up because show being expensive in making! we can't blame them :-(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock