Discussion Hindi Serials and Reality Shows Updates

Dont know why Zee network Zee tv doesn't do remake and swamake serials same goes for their Marathi channel. Zee tv hindi and Marathi is avoiding good remakes that's why they are lagging behind.

Star Network is doing good by their remakes and swamakes. That's why Star Plus ahead of Zee Tv hindi.
They may follow the same path very soon

Already their apna time ayega is one of telugu remake

Dont know why Zee network Zee tv doesn't do remake and swamake serials same goes for their Marathi channel. Zee tv hindi and Marathi is avoiding good remakes that's why they are lagging behind.

Star Network is doing good by their remakes and swamakes. That's why Star Plus ahead of Zee Tv hindi.
As far as i know StarPlus has been a dominant Leader since 2000, although In 2016 it felt down to 4th Position & lost #1 to Colors but then After 2018 Revamp it came back Again.

They may follow the same path very soon

Already their apna time ayega is one of telugu remake
In Marathi also they remaked mudda mandaram at 7 PM but it has many changes. The girl is flower vendor in telugu but nurse in Marathi.
In Marathi they didn't took good cast for lead actresss and actor and also they didn't followed telugu serial that's why it's flop show.

As far as i know StarPlus has been a dominant Leader since 2000, although In 2016 it felt down to 4th Position & lost #1 to Colors but then After 2018 Revamp it came back Again.
During 2016-2018 also star plus colors were tough competitor like one week star plus was no.1 then other week colors was no.1 but only during nov17- may18 star plus failed miserably

Last edited:
PsZBNt4.jpg

Zee Rishtey Awards 2020 on 27 December 2020 (Sunday) - 7:00 PM onwards.

Colors is good in hindi but nowadays they are not doing good in Marathi at all!
No non fictions, no movies!
Only crap serials except some.
They are worth no.3 in Maharashtra.
And they are getting much more than they deserve in Bangla Market. Such an irony. With no originals and nothing. Btw, I feel that Viacom18 is running low on assets, that's why they have reduced their budget much after lockdown.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock