Discussion Hollywood Telugu Dubbed Premiere Updates and Satellite Rights

8TT550n.jpg

guys anyone has idea about Gemini TV Hollywood movies why suddenly stopped

Haven't got their expected TRP's may be. Unlike Maa TV , Telecasting Spiderman 3 or Zumanji (1995) instead of mixing new and older movies aiming all kinds viewers, I don't think Gemini got all people excited about it or failed in creating awareness, which is not the case with Maa. The most viewed channel and having a dedicated slot got them going. Though Imo, they should shift the same to Maa Movies and telecast in both HD and SD, so they can try all types of movies instead of appealing to families as they were in GEC'S.

Spider Man Far From Home July 26th 06:30pm on zee telugu.
Zee Network also have number of Dubbed movies, most of the movies telecasting in Hindi & Pictures Channels, and they have Telugu rights also, but don't know why they are not telecasting them anyway,
Atleast telecasting now
But last time TRP Very poor about Jumanji,
They don't have proper idea I mena for telecasting Hollywood movies which time is best and Which days like weekend etc...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock