Discussion Hollywood Telugu Dubbed Premiere Updates and Satellite Rights

Star maa stopped hollywood movies. No hollywood movies on next week.
My opinion_may be they will telecast in Star Maa Gold or Star Maa Movies,
Better if they rename star Maa Gold, as Star Maa Action and they telecast, Tamil-Action movies some Telugu and Hollywood movies, they have number of Tamil movies also, let's wait and see what will happen.

Terminator 3-Rise Of The Mechines Next Sunday @02:30PM. on ETV SD & HD.
Some years back ETV also telecast Hollywood movies like_Ghostbusters_1,2, Hollow man_2, Sleepwalker, Terminator_3 etc... So many movies telecasted after that i think satellite rights expired. But now start again lets wait and see what will happen. Only one movie or some Hollywood library they have ?

Some years back ETV also telecast Hollywood movies like_Ghostbusters_1,2, Hollow man_2, Sleepwalker, Terminator_3 etc... So many movies telecasted after that i think satellite rights expired. But now start again lets wait and see what will happen. Only one movie or some Hollywood library they have ?
Yes I knew, I think they will telecast every weekend.

Terminator 3-Rise Of The Mechines Next Sunday @02:30PM. on ETV SD & HD.
Which Production house Produced Terminator 3 ?

Terminator 1 does any channel telecasted in telugu ? never saw in TV

The First movie is owned by MGM (through Orion Pictures ), so it may be on Times Networks. Though the franchise is started by James Cameron, he sold off the rights, they bounced off studio to studio and landed at Skydance. 20th Century Fox released the latest one internationally only because of Cameron's involvement. There is a possibility Cameron regaining rights to the Franchise due to new copyright laws in US.

The First movie is owned by MGM (through Orion Pictures ), so it may be on Times Networks. Though the franchise is started by James Cameron, he sold off the rights, they bounced off studio to studio and landed at Skydance. 20th Century Fox released the latest one internationally only because of Cameron's involvement. There is a possibility Cameron regaining rights to the Franchise due to new copyright laws in US.
Means he will acquire Terminator franchise Rights and sold to Disney ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock