Discussion Hollywood Telugu Dubbed Premiere Updates and Satellite Rights

Means he will acquire Terminator franchise Rights and sold to Disney ?

No brother they will be owned by Lightstrom Entertainment if he gets them back. The Movie might be distributed under Disney only as Cameron has a strong bond with 20th Century Studios.

And Dark Fate is just disturbuted Internationally by Disney /Fox as result of Lightstrom Entertainment's involvement.

No brother they will be owned by Lightstrom Entertainment if he gets them back. The Movie might be distributed under Disney only as Cameron has a strong bond with 20th Century Studios.

And Dark Fate is just disturbuted Internationally by Disney /Fox as result of Lightstrom Entertainment's involvement.
Bro why Gemini tv stopped telecast Hollywood movies and atleast they can telecast in Gemini Movies but no why ?

Spider man 1 & 2 telecasting this Saturday and Sunday respectively at 9:30pm on Gemini TV. Don't know if this continues in coming weeks or just sticks to one week.

@NTRC bro! Are you sure it's pm only? I don't know what are they smoking that Timeslot does nothing for them. If they are trying to attract general audience they should have aired it on Afternoon slots as all are staying at home only. Star Maa has got an tremendous response on that slots, got very good Trp's even without HD feed and Simultaneous English feeds on Star Movies/HD. As Star Maa doesn't airs Hollywood movies on Weekends unless it a simultaneous premiere, If I were Gemini I would have happily sweeped that slot.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock