Discussion Hollywood Telugu Dubbed Premiere Updates and Satellite Rights

@NTRC bro! Are you sure it's pm only? I don't know what are they smoking that Timeslot does nothing for them. If they are trying to attract general audience they should have aired it on Afternoon slots as all are staying at home only. Star Maa has got an tremendous response on that slots, got very good Trp's even without HD feed and Simultaneous English feeds on Star Movies/HD. As Star Maa doesn't airs Hollywood movies on Weekends unless it a simultaneous premiere, If I were Gemini I would have happily sweeped that slot.
Hmm but Gemini TV is a brand in Hollywood Hungama segment, anyway let's see what will happen this Hollywood Hungama schedule continue or only one week hungama

@NTRC bro! Are you sure it's pm only? I don't know what are they smoking that Timeslot does nothing for them. If they are trying to attract general audience they should have aired it on Afternoon slots as all are staying at home only. Star Maa has got an tremendous response on that slots, got very good Trp's even without HD feed and Simultaneous English feeds on Star Movies/HD. As Star Maa doesn't airs Hollywood movies on Weekends unless it a simultaneous premiere, If I were Gemini I would have happily sweeped that slot.
Yup its pm only. Even I thought the same morning slot would have been lot better at 9am or 9:30am which they did previously with hollywood movies long time back.

Yup its pm only. Even I thought the same morning slot would have been lot better at 9am or 9:30am which they did previously with hollywood movies long time back.
Yes, Gemini TV strange bro, because some times they telecast Hollywood movies in Gemini, and suddenly stopped.
again start in Gemini Movies.

MaTP8fr.jpg

I think both ETV & Gemini TV will continue Hollywood dub from now on every weekend at the slot which they have allotted these movies to.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock