Home Channel 3 Added @ LCN 901 On Videocon D2H

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 37
  • Views: Views 6,840
Thx for d share.

I think this info was not shared on any other forum, but only by @godman ! :clap

Guess, time has for some members, to slowly digest this fact.. that @godman has some insights onto d2h official news.
I saw, someone called him copyman !!

Guess the msg should have got straight now... @godman's critics !!

Digest bros.. !! digest ! U all need to digest this fact. No matter how hard it is !! :s

It is just showing a fixed slide saying HD channel numbers changed from 902 onward. I think it is temporary channel and will be removed after some days.

I agree shawl_who bro. Though most of his news were shared in other forums before he is sharing the news here, some instances are there were his news were not shared anywhere.

So, the question to the guys saying he is copying from other forums. From where he copied these news?

He mentioned the new LCN details of first set 20 HD channels genre wise. It was shared in other forum later. So, they copied it from GODMAN? I know they didn't copy since I trust the person who posted in other forum. If I am also talking blindly, I would also say it as a copied content. But I won't. So, accept the facts @all GODMAN haters.

Now again regarding the new home channel addition. It was shared by him only.

Another thing is about the LCN change of Home channels when they changed the LCN of first set of HD channels. It was not shared in any other forum.

why they are keep adding home channels??? Are there strategy is only to increase no. of channels & services count...?

d2h only waste Customers money. only add shopping channels or own channels and charges for own channels

Sadiq said:
I agree shawl_who bro. Though most of his news were shared in other forums before he is sharing the news here, some instances are there were his news were not shared anywhere.

So, the question to the guys saying he is copying from other forums. From where he copied these news?

He mentioned the new LCN details of first set 20 HD channels genre wise. It was shared in other forum later. So, they copied it from GODMAN? I know they didn't copy since I trust the person who posted in other forum. If I am also talking blindly, I would also say it as a copied content. But I won't. So, accept the facts @all GODMAN haters.

Now again regarding the new home channel addition. It was shared by him only.

Another thing is about the LCN change of Home channels when they changed the LCN of first set of HD channels. It was not shared in any other forum.

Yes Godman bro finally you proved that you are d2h employee :tup & fast update Sajee bro :tup

Quick update guys & nice snaps :)

@ Godman saga, he does bring breaking news first to forum world & but at times, they r too dull like this :dodgy or may be d2h is doing too boring stuff lately :(

now d2h can advertisement maximum shopping channels and own (home) channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock