Home Channel 3 Added @ LCN 901 On Videocon D2H

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 37
  • Views: Views 6,870
My videocon yearly subscription gonna over in 2 days..kindly sugget me to choose Dth ..

i need tamil + english movies +sports(HD)

thought of moving to TS need your auggeation guys,will D2H add more hd channels in near time????

arulkanagarajs said:
My videocon yearly subscription gonna over in 2 days..kindly sugget me to choose Dth ..

i need tamil + english movies +sports(HD)

thought of moving to TS need your auggeation guys,will D2H add more hd channels in near time????

Bro, wait till diwali, I think d2h will add more HD channels...

@anup: don't you think that this home channel is added just to inform about HD LCN change?

What is need of another home channel as we have already 2 home channel:angry:huh:wall
Really D2h is playing a big game with us:(:'(
BTW fast share @Sajee bro:luv:tup:clap

But I am sure this channel will be removed in few days and you guys are unnecessarily blaming d2h. It is just added to convey the LCN change. I am not sure why you guys are not able to understand it.

Sadiq said:
But I am sure this channel will be removed in few days and you guys are unnecessarily blaming d2h. It is just added to convey the LCN change. I am not sure why you guys are not able to understand it.

@Sadiq bro am not blaming d2h you don't think that d2h not given us any gud SD and HD channel since a long and many most populor channel still pending.while other dth doing dhamaka whereas d2h changing lcn,adding home channel,changing epg name lower case to Upper and upper to lower ,adding shopping channel.:wall:P

Vivek.d2h said:
@Sadiq bro am not blaming d2h you don't think that d2h not given us any gud SD and HD channel since a long and many most populor channel still pending.while other dth doing dhamaka whereas d2h changing lcn,adding home channel,changing epg name lower case to Upper and upper to lower ,adding shopping channel.:wall[emoji14]
D2H as a business concern know all the business tactics than all of us. For any business investment and planning is required.

Investment:
There are many ways of getting money. From shares or from broadcasters in the form of carriage fee. I think D2J following the later and getting carriage fee to invest them on pay channels (both SD and HD).

Planning:
Before adding channels there should be some plan on launching the channels in particular LCN. So, they are doing the rearrangement of LCN to make space for new channels.

I think you will also do some planning before start doing some activity.

@sadiq bro , its nothg like degrading d2h its all like
"Voice of the customers"

They should understand customers concern to run the
good business

Just think of just just bec of HBO premium channels
Many customers moved to competitors

Even though there is merits and demerits in other dth ..they taking steps to get the HD channels but our D2h s not taking any steps..now a days pic quality and audio quality is very bad n sd channels ...

Am very happy customer with videocon dth since they launch

But their poor move make us to think of other dth

Hope videocon will comeup with bang ..to make their subscribers happy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock