• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Breaking Hotel Transylvania start from 14th july on Disney International HD

shreyaskini

Contributor
Reaction score
I remember when a channel launched disney said they will not telecast any cartoons on Disney International HD.. soon disney International HD become Disney channel HD
I hope they do telecast cartoons and i want Disney originals to be aired on there. None of this Doraemon, Kiteretsu etc. Not that i hate them but Disney has excellent shows which Indians are missing out on.

DJ Roy

Contributor
Reaction score
I remember when a channel launched disney said they will not telecast any cartoons on Disney International HD.. soon disney International HD become Disney channel HD
Since Star is managing the channel now. They have zero ethics and commitments. Remember when SS2 and SS3 were launched to cater to football fans.

shreyaskini

Contributor
Reaction score
Since Star is managing the channel now. They have zero ethics and commitments. Remember when SS2 and SS3 were launched to cater to football fans.
Yes dude. They could have just shown Kiteretsu on Hungama itself where it was being telecasted before. They're just totally ruining everything. I'd have no issues if they didn't telecast cartoons on Disney International but they have totally forgotten Disney makes good content which baffles me. If i remember correctly they didn't even have a proper schedule for Gravity Falls which is by far their biggest Animated show in the recent years. So many channels yet they're confused 😌

druser0817

Registered
Reaction score
They even tried to destroy Disney Junior by showing Simple Samosa nearly the whole day for several months. At least the channel is back to normal.
Now Disney cartoons are removed from night time and Doraemon and Kiteretsu are just showing 24/7 whole day and night.

Itsme...

Registered
Reaction score
I lost hope on these Indian Cartoon channels, when sony stopped airing Animax. Means these channel never air what people want to watch like DBZ, Naruto etc. All they air is crap.

Manu

Contributor
Reaction score
Star controlling Disney India??? Or Disney india Controlling Star???

I'm waiting for Hindi Feed on Disney International HD

druser0817

Registered
Reaction score
I lost hope on these Indian Cartoon channels, when sony stopped airing Animax. Means these channel never air what people want to watch like DBZ, Naruto etc. All they air is crap.
They only care about TRP and profit and not about the fans. Whenever BARC rating releases Disney makes some last minute change to their schedules. When the ratings were out last Thursday, they suddenly replaced Disney cartoons at night with Doraemon.

These days, I noticed they have been false advertising quite a lot, especially on Marvel HQ. I think that channel’s TRP is too low.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sumitroy Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation Hollywood 1
Bapun Raz Hotel Transylvania: The Series TV Shows & Programs 7
SarfaRaZ Sony Pix to premiere ‘Hotel Transylvania 2’ on 14 Aug TV Shows & Programs 0
DreamDTH.com Article &pictures celebrates the courage of real heroes with the Hindi Television Premiere of Hotel Mumbai DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Zee Telugu premieres edgy and gripping film Hotel Mumbai on 26th April DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Sagar Tata Sky Launched "Hotel Pack 1 HD" w.e.f. 3rd May 2019 Tata Sky 5
DreamFan Hotel Mumbai | Dev Patel, Anupam Kher Hollywood 5
R Chrome DM Launches Hotel Track for Broadcasters TV Channels News 0
sumitroy Tata sky showing 15 new hotel channels but no signal on those channel Tata Sky HD 35
Thakur TLC HD World to check in to 'Hotel Hell' TV Shows & Programs 2
Thakur Star Movies Select HD to premiere ‘The Grand Budapest Hotel’ on 15 Aug TV Channels News 0
mmadhankumar Vishwaroopam's DTH is direct-to-hotel South Indian Films 3
Bapun Raz 28 Hotel Rooms Hollywood 0
S space hotel Dish TV 0
Bapun Raz Hotel room prices in India grew by one per cent in the first half of 2011: HPI report Dish TV 0
B Shahrukh launches star hotel in Kerala South Indian Films 0
Bapun Raz Grace Hotels Group accquires Yi House Hotel Dish TV 0
Bapun Raz Absolute Hotel Services India secures three new management contracts in July 2011 Dish TV 0
Bapun Raz Best Western opens The Best Western Hotel Causeway Bay in Hong Kong Dish TV 0
Bapun Raz Absolute Hotel Services and KBJ Group to launch The Mishka, Bengaluru Dish TV 0
Bapun Raz DLF to sell its hotel business Dish TV 0
DreamDTH.com Article MTV Sound Trippin’ season 3 set to start from 30th October DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
V Aatmbandhan start from 29th September Monday to Friday 7 pm on & TV TV Shows & Programs 0
K B4u Plus,B4u Hitz start from Asiasat7 AsiaSat Updates 19
DreamDTH.com Article Star Sports launches ‘Sunday Night Football’ to celebrate the start of the 2020/21 Premier League season DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0