How dangal TV hit the viewership sweet spot

Still available on some cable networks and YouTube channel - Sahara ONE, Firangi and Filmy.
:: Sahara One Media And Entertainment Limited ::
The schedule is updated even now.

Buddy, it is hardly available on any platform. Also do click on schedule tab of any channel on their website, information has not been updated since last few weeks and even older line up consists of just teleshopping or repetitive dated stuff.

Buddy, it is hardly available on any platform. Also do click on schedule tab of any channel on their website, information has not been updated since last few weeks and even older line up consists of just teleshopping or repetitive dated stuff.
This channel used to be so nice during Sahara TV and the early days of Sahara one. Now it's 🤮

This channel used to be so nice during Sahara TV and the early days of Sahara one. Now it's 🤮

The weird thing is Sahara One is still available in the U.S. on Dish Network and Sling TV. I don't know why they bother to carry channels nobody watches. Meanwhile, Star India channels are no longer available in the U.S. on any cable or satellite platforms since January 2019. Their programs can only be accessed via Hotstar.

Beating all Hindi GEC because their competitors were moved out of DD free dish. Fact is okay.
But how they beat Sun TV in overall ratings? Sun TV was not there in DD free dish..

It is a learning lesson for Zee Anmol,Star Utsav etc.These channels are now regretting leaving DD free dish.All will try a come back after a year when next allotment comes by DD free dish

I know it is not available on any DTH now.
What information I shared is that the channels are still alive, not shut down.
Last year one member shared images of these channels from a cable network.

I still remember my favorite shows was Mogli and chacha chaudhari on sahara one.
There was one more kids show, I forget the name :dodgy2::dodgy2:

The weird thing is Sahara One is still available in the U.S. on Dish Network and Sling TV. I don't know why they bother to carry channels nobody watches. Meanwhile, Star India channels are no longer available in the U.S. on any cable or satellite platforms since January 2019. Their programs can only be accessed via Hotstar.
If anything that made me angry. USA gives South Asian channels horrible treatment now. Ex.
* SET Asia has average picture quality for a HD channel
* Zee TV USA is 3-4 weeks behind in terms of programming for India
Dish Network is horrible now, I disconnected my Dish about a year ago. I use Hotstar now for STAR, and some websites for Zee Colors SET. HUM TV,ARY,GEO I use Sling.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock