How dangal TV hit the viewership sweet spot

If we are being honest here...
Dangal TV is only #1 because theres no other channels and thats the truth.
Not that Indians look down on Hindi names or something... its just that theres no competition. It had to be said.

I still remember my favorite shows was Mogli and chacha chaudhari on sahara one.
There was one more kids show, I forget the name :dodgy2::dodgy2:
Hukum Mere Aaka, Ruby Duby Hub Dub were some more their own kids shows. Apart from that they used to show many cartoon shows. Jungle book (Mowgli) was best among them.

Hukum Mere Aaka, Ruby Duby Hub Dub were some more their own kids shows. Apart from that they used to show many cartoon shows. Jungle book (Mowgli) was best among them.
Yes bro that show was Hukum Mere Aka. 😍 Ruby Duby also was a good show. Missing those days of Sahara One ☹☹

Beating all Hindi GEC because their competitors were moved out of DD free dish. Fact is okay.
But how they beat Sun TV in overall ratings? Sun TV was not there in DD free dish..

Previously, viewership was spread across zee anmol, star utsav, sony pal and other movie channels from these networks, now all are concentrated on one channel.. So this become No 1..

Do you know when Dangal became a Hindi GEC? :huh: For a long time, it was kept under the Bhojpuri LCN category in some DTHs/cable operators. Airtel moved it from the Bhojpuri category to the Hindi category only this February.

Last edited:

Gulli Danda,
(The Legend of Zorro,
Cinderella,
Pocahontas,
Christopher Columbus,
Simba the king lion &
The Jungle book) Just Kids shows

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock