How much can record

RSUDHAAKAR

Reaction score
Dear Friends

I am using D2h 1000 GB DVR HD module

I would like to have update from you friends about

how many films , I can record in SD mode and how many films , I can record in HD module in this set up box

and quite often , the set up box automatically deletes certain previously recorded files. Is there any solution to prevent such automatic deletions

your udpates will be more useful

regards
r sudhakar

The videocon hd set top box with usb recording consumes approx 6gb space per hour hd channel recording.

It depend upon the FORMAT quality used by the STB as mostly have TS format for Recording .So STB don't see the channel is HD or SD it will only behave according to its default Format quality.

You can check what type of formats it supports and options you have to save space & maintain the quality.

jenius-jatt said:
It depend upon the FORMAT quality used by the STB as mostly have TS format for Recording .So STB don't see the channel is HD or SD it will only behave according to its default Format quality.

You can check what type of formats it supports and options you have to save space & maintain the quality.

Its so nice to see u back @jatt bro :luv :eek:hya

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock