Discussion How much did your cost increase of DTH plans increase after NTO 2.0?

Did NTO 2.0 increase or decrease your bill?

• Increased.

• Increased but with added channels.

• Decreased.

• Pushed me towards OTT platforms like Hotstar, Sony Liv, Zee5, Voot, JioTV etc.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I dropped Sony Max HD. So total here would've costed me ₹90.27 The amount of money I pay to Sony if they had a realistic bouquet with Sab SD. I can easily add few bucks and get all the channels including Sony Pix HD and Sony BBC Earth HD.
G2BBMxL.jpg

JrpyYjA.jpg

4t2OTCz.jpg

Actually NTO 2.0 good idea if they Decrease NCF and some channels price, also now everyone can subscribe their favorite channels and we can remove some unknown channels.

I dropped Sony Max HD. So total here would've costed me ₹90.27 The amount of money I pay to Sony if they had a realistic bouquet with Sab SD. I can easily add few bucks and get all the channels including Sony Pix HD and Sony BBC Earth HD.
G2BBMxL.jpg

JrpyYjA.jpg

4t2OTCz.jpg

Actually sony can include both SD and HD Feeds of Sony Sab as well as Sony in their HD Bouquets as they air different content on both channels across many slots through the day and NTO regulations allow for broadcasters to provide both feeds of such channels in HD bouquet. Do write to Sony (Culver Max) on this.

Right now viacom18 provides Nick SD and Nick HD in their HD bouquet, very soon they may start providing Colors Cineplex + Cineplex HD too in HD bouquet as both air different content since end of 2021. Even Times Network provides both feeds of its news channels in their HD bouquet even though programming is just slightly different at some slots. Zee can do so for both feeds of Zee Cinema and And Pictures too. Even same can be implemented for other channels which would bring differentiation in content on both feeds, add a unique appeal for subscribers to opt for HD channels and as i said both feeds can b included in HD bouquet thus offering lot more variety of content to viewers

Sun Direct , Kannada Pack.
Earlier it was 240 /259
Now it is 218/240.

Price Decreased ,
Channels also Decreased but their is no difference as they have removed other language Sun Network Channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock