Seeking Help How to change TS universal remote

Why don't you map Just TS remote vol button with TV remote(Keep stb vol full in STB settings) ? In that way if you press TS remote vol then TV vol will increase instead of STB. That's what i did i my home. I never use univ or cannot remember it has univ button or not.
Yes, that is what i also do. Keep TV volume at a good range (say 25) and use Tata Sky remote to up and down volume. It works without much hassle then.

If you play Youtube or other apps then volume is quite high due to TV volume and then we need to control via TV remote. That's the only trouble.

Yes, that is what i also do. Keep TV volume at a good range (say 25) and use Tata Sky remote to up and down volume. It works without much hassle then.

If you play Youtube or other apps then volume is quite high due to TV volume and then we need to control via TV remote. That's the only trouble.
Bro, You should keep the STB volume at Max and pair the TV Vol+/- with your STB remote (Like @Sarkar bro is doing). We should never be using two different remotes for controlling volume in any situation, when we have a universal remote.

Bro, You should keep the STB volume at Max and pair the TV Vol+/- with your STB remote (Like @Sarkar bro is doing). We should never be using two different remotes for controlling volume in any situation, when we have a universal remote.
Bro Tata Sky volume control works better than TV volume control when viewing Tata Sky channels.

Problem is, volume level for some channels are very high where as for others are very low and Tata Sky volume control responds better than TV one in such situation.

Mobile casting (via Android TV built-in Chromecast) i also control volume from mobile volume bar, so hardly TV remote required unless we use native apps from TV.

How to do this for transfer stb remote ??? It has Univ button. I have to press the Univ button to change TV volume
Bro Tata Sky volume control works better than TV volume control when viewing Tata Sky channels.

Problem is, volume level for some channels are very high where as for others are very low and Tata Sky volume control responds better than TV one in such situation.

Mobile casting (via Android TV built-in Chromecast) i also control volume from mobile volume bar, so hardly TV remote required unless we use native apps from TV.

Keeping audio settings in STB to Dolby will have uneven sounds for SD and HD channels, so change it to PCM to have equal sound on all channels.

But this won't work if u use hdmi arc to connect to home theater as u won't get Dolby

Those using optical cable can try this method

Keeping audio settings in STB to Dolby will have uneven sounds for SD and HD channels, so change it to PCM to have equal sound on all channels.
Bro seriously do you think i have kept setting to Dolby though using via HDMI when multiple times i have discussed this bug on the forum!

I have set it to PCM. This is not the bug on STB, but a different one, Tata Sky has different volume level set from the uplinking center for each chanmels on their decoders and misconfiguration causing this issue. I think @dino29 bro discussed this back in 2015.
How to do this for transfer stb remote ??? It has Univ button. I have to press the Univ button to change TV volume
You can control both Tata Sky and TV volume with that remote so no issues. Here we are talking about HD/SD STB universal remote.

It's like this even in Airtel. Since I use HT, I kept the Audio to Dolby Digital on STB settings. Airtel provides original audio from broadcaster, and channels like Star Movies HD has very high volume. I paired my STB remote volume +/- with the HT volume +/- to control and never touch the HT remote for volume control. May be if the audio setting is Stereo/PCM, STB volume control works better on SD channels than TV volume control, not sure though.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock