How to change zone

Ronak Shah said:
how can i do it illegally?

By contacting dealers supporting these activities.

Another difficult option is to took a connection in south state by a local friend and courier the STB to north.....

Maduka Perera said:
YOu can do it from via internet. videocon packge upgrade page try it

No brother.....depend on your registered location.....you can take upgrade to packages only for your area....

Re: RE: How to change zone

Jerome.J said:
No brother.....depend on your registered location.....you can take upgrade to packages only for your area....

Yes it is possible in TS but not in D2h

There is no such issue with D2H at the moment, as my neighbor is still watching it. U need to check ur wires

Re: RE: How to change zone

Hassan Syed said:
There is no such issue with D2H at the moment, as my neighbor is still watching it. U need to check ur wires

Are u sure as in package sections in d2h site it is clearly mentioned that south pack is only for southern sates

dipayan said:
Are u sure as in package sections in d2h site it is clearly mentioned that south pack is only for southern sates

He may be replying for this thread

Link Removed

Ronak Shah said:
i can't understand...please explain in detail..

login from this site to ur account section
Videocon d2h login page - My Videocon d2h

on left side their is a upgrade option
after login to ur upgrade option on the left side ur current package will be listed and right side
click the dropdown button and check is new south platinum hd pack is available then seldct
press the upgrade button and confirm it
+ please note : stb should be in stand by mode or on so change will be applied in ur stb as soon as u press confirm button

dipayan said:

My neighbor is from Kerala state but he is living with in Punjab Nangal city and changed his package to south package through online chat. I suggest U to send email to D2H to convert ur package to ur desire south package without writing too much details in email that U are from this state but now in Mumbai etc. just tell them to convert ur package to ur required package and in-case they need to call u, mention ur number in the email

Hassan Syed said:
My neighbor is from Kerala state but he is living with in Punjab Nangal city and changed his package to south package through online chat. I suggest U to send email to D2H to convert ur package to ur desire south package without writing too much details in email that U are from this state but now in Mumbai etc. just tell them to convert ur package to ur required package and in-case they need to call u, mention ur number in the email

Good info bro.....if it's possible this way.....

Hassan Syed said:

i tried this also but they told South Pack is not available in ROI..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock