How to change zone

dreambox.pk

Reaction score
Hello everyone

i m using videocon 2011 box and platinum HD rest of india

how i can change my package to new south hd platinum

thanks in advance

Change address registered with D2h to southern states like kerala, andhra, karnataka , tamilnaru etc so that it looks like a relocation of your home. Only then u will be able to change your ROI packages to south packages

dreambox.pk said:
Hello everyone

i m using videocon 2011 box and platinum HD rest of india

how i can change my package to new south hd platinum

thanks in advance

can't you activate south pack of you live in north.

dipayan said:
Change address registered with D2h to southern states like kerala, andhra, karnataka , tamilnaru etc so that it looks like a relocation of your home. Only then u will be able to change your ROI packages to south packages

how is it possible?
For eg i am residing in mumbai and i want to change my address to say kerala without any actual relocation..is it possible?

Ronak Shah said:
how is it possible?
For eg i am residing in mumbai and i want to change my address to say kerala without any actual relocation..is it possible?

Not possible legally....

But,Indian DTHs are used even outside country which are registered in India.....

Re: RE: How to change zone

Jerome.J said:
Not possible legally....

But,Indian DTHs are used even outside country which are registered in India.....

Absolutely anything is possible illegally

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock