How to Check and Recharge account of Dishtv

Dost Mohammad

Reaction score
How to check the balance of dishtv and how to recharge the dishtv account. I want to open a shop of recharging and checking the account of dishtv. send me the website which is used for account checking and account recharging.
Dear sir, you are kindly requested to send me detail in your message.
Thanks

Yes, this will be illegal in Pakistan. You need dealer ID to do recharge.

Sbhopale said:
Can we close the thread?

As thread starter has asked a question so let him reply here, no problem if we open it for some more time. :)

Dishtv Start Distribution In all Asia....need Dishtv Dealer id and Eprs id for This,Contact Dishtv Customer care By mail.CC executive Tell u all process Of Joing Dish tv as a Dealer.

dreamdth said:
Yes, this will be illegal in Pakistan. You need dealer ID to do recharge.

:no Dish tv launched in all asia expect bhutan and nepal...Anyone Sell Dishtv also Open Recharge point in pakistan or bangladesh, dishtv start also a New Recharge portal For Out of india or other Countries user it is .sg And Payment in $,

Vikram said:
:no Dish tv launched in all asia expect bhutan and nepal...Anyone Sell Dishtv also Open Recharge point in pakistan or bangladesh, dishtv start also a New Recharge portal For Out of india or other Countries user it is .sg And Payment in $,

i think pakistan banned all indian channels hence there is automatically no permission to dish tv or any other indian dth in pakistan.

Sbhopale said:
i think pakistan banned all indian channels hence there is automatically no permission to dish tv or any other indian dth in pakistan.

Dish TV is still unbanned in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock