how to disconnect second room connection permanently

dishko

Registered
Reaction score
I need to close my second room connection permanently.. please guide how to do it.

vrishraj

Registered
Reaction score
I need to close my second room connection permanently.. please guide how to do it.
Is it possible to make multi room connection as another main connection with out any physical alterations in dish or lnb? So that we could select different pack for multiroom connection.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Praveenj Sad News Indiacast issues disconnect notice to independent tv Independent TV 11
Manu Breaking TDSAT allows ZEEL to disconnect signals to Manthan in case of default Digital Cable TV 0
Vishnu777 Breaking TDSAT allows broadcasters to disconnect signals to RBTV for payment default Reliance Digital TV 4
Amit1079 Breaking TDSAT allowed Antrix Corporation to disconnect transponder service to BIG TV Reliance Digital TV 14
S How to disconnect Videocon D2H get refund money d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 37
R To Disconnect My Sundirect Sun Direct 41
Thakur TDSAT directs Hathway to not disconnect signals of Siddhi Vinayak Cable Ops Digital Cable TV 1
Thakur TDSAT directs NSTPL not to disconnect signals to cable op, provided dues are cleared Digital Cable TV 0
Thakur TDSAT asks West Bengal MSO to pay up, MSMD not to disconnect signals Digital Cable TV 0
Dileep Kumar TDSAT asks DEN not to disconnect IndiaCast channels without notice DEN Networks 3
G how to disconnect permanently a d2h connection d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 11
acmedigitals reliance will disconnect their sharing channels on sun direct Sun Direct 4
Dileep Kumar Star cannot disconnect HD signals to Hathway till next hearing: TDSAT Hathway Digital Cable TV 0
Saurav Ghosh How to disconnect ADTV? Airtel Digital TV 5
R To disconnect from sun direct Sun Direct 6
aravindan Arasu cable to disconnect MEDIAPRO channels Digital Cable TV 79
DreamDTH.com Article National Geographic back with second season of Mega Icons DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
N Discussion Activte a Channel on Second connection ? d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 2
DreamDTH.com Article ‘Myntra Fashion Superstar @MTV’ – India’s only digital fashion reality show, returns for its second season DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article National Geographic to premiere second season of Gordon Ramsay: Uncharted this Sunday DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Radio Consumption second to TV with 51 mn due to COVID-19: AZ Research DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Dish TV launches second edition of Dish-a-thon 2020 Dish TV 0
DreamDTH.com Article DD Sports announces second schedule of airing archive 2000s cricket matches DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
R Good News BCCI and DD Sports announce second schedule of televising India’s old matches during COVID-19 lockdown TV Shows & Programs 0
DreamDTH.com Article Discovery extends existing agreements for the second time DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0