• Thread starter Thread starter sai.kmohan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 38
  • Views Views: Views 29,084

sai.kmohan

Reaction score
Hi Brothers,
I have taken. Videocon D2H connection 4 months backback. and havrhave
4000 RS balance in my d2h account ,I am not satisfied with d2h hencr i decided to switch 
Dth. Please let me know how to get refund my money back

Thanks

Call customer care, they slove your problem...
they give your recharge amount back.
Talk with cc seniors.

jay vithlani said:
Call customer care, they slove your problem...
they give your recharge amount back.
Talk with cc seniors.

Is it possible bhai :huh .. as of i know itz not possible and have experience in my d2h account too :( ..

sai.kmohan said:
Hi Brothers,
I have taken. Videocon D2H connection 4 months backback. and havrhave
4000 RS balance in my d2h account ,I am not satisfied with d2h hencr i decided to switch 
Dth. Please let me know how to get refund my money back

Thanks
You can mail to CEO
[email protected] & they will cancel product & you will get money by deducting Recharge benefits via cheque

Sai Jai said:
Is it possible bhai :huh .. as of i know itz not possible and have experience in my d2h account too :( ..
yes bro it is possible. But they only give recharge balance amount via check. And they give check and take your product.

I give you simple Exmple...
your account balance is 1234 rs.
If u create complion about product return so they cut your balance and transfer your complion to your nearest their service center after that they come and give check and take product back.
Your check amount is 1234.

And no need to write mail to ceo. You also call or mail to cc.

And bro not only d2h but airtel also have this policy. But may be their prosess are difference..
More info call their cc. [emoji4] [emoji120]

jay vithlani said:
yes bro it is possible. But they only give recharge balance amount via check. And they give check and take your product.

I give you simple Exmple...
your account balance is 1234 rs.
If u create complion about product return so they cut your balance and transfer your complion to your nearest their service center after that they come and give check and take product back.
Your check amount is 1234.

And no need to write mail to ceo. You also call or mail to cc.

And bro not only d2h but airtel also have this policy. But may be their prosess are difference..
More info call their cc. [emoji4] [emoji120]
Thanks Bro ,How long does it takes to get my amount?

sai.kmohan said:
Thanks Bro ,How long does it takes to get my amount?
Bro depend on when u create a request or which city u live.and bro they are very lazy about this prosess but i think in one month they are solve this request. But better to ask their cc seniors. They give u perfect time & all conditions.. [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom