How to disconnect ADTV?

Saurav Ghosh

Reaction score
Have never thought how c**t like service ADTV can provide. I am here in Calcutta (Howrah region) and it's been rainy here and the service is out for almost last 90 minutes, had to watch the Germany-Algeria game on internet. Brilliant service. This is what you get after paying almost 20 rupees per day.

FjdrtlR.jpg

Anyway, what I was meaning to ask actually, how can I unsubscribe / disconnect them? I mean I can stop recharging but I am quite sure these leechers have a back-door so that at a latter time they will come back to me and say this much amount is due, so I want to terminate it completely. Do I need to call them or what?

Saurav Ghosh said:
Have never thought how c**t like service ADTV can provide. I am here in Calcutta (Howrah region) and it's been rainy here and the service is out for almost last 90 minutes, had to watch the Germany-Algeria game on internet. Brilliant service. This is what you get after paying almost 20 rupees per day.

FjdrtlR.jpg

Anyway, what I was meaning to ask actually, how can I unsubscribe / disconnect them? I mean I can stop recharging but I am quite sure these leechers have a back-door so that at a latter time they will come back to me and say this much amount is due, so I want to terminate it completely. Do I need to call them or what?

Dear pal
:wall:angry:(
all dth are like that if it's raining heavily there signal will be weak and connection will be lost

to disconnect call CC inform them

Bhai,
All paid dths are prepaid. U recharge and enjoy. How can they say that amount is due?

DeActivate your stb by calling Cc for 90 days. Or dont recharge next time.

Thanks guys, I will call them today and ask to deactivate my account.

@AsitPaul : You don't run a business do you? When you are signing in that bloody form of theirs there are dozens of terms and conditions which you are agreeing to with your simple signature. And honestly, I don't believe anybody, let alone these corporate suckers.

Saurav Ghosh bro it happened with all dths in heavy raining. Plz dont take decision in anger.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock