How to disconnect Videocon D2H get refund money

jay vithlani said:
Bro depend on when u create a request or which city u live.and bro they are very lazy about this prosess but i think in one month they are solve this request. But better to ask their cc seniors. They give u perfect time & all conditions.. [emoji4]

Thanks Jay

Just buy new dth connection otherwise go to court any put a case on videocon d2h with purchasing bill and your aadar card

Vikrm said:
Just buy new dth connection otherwise go to court any put a case on videocon d2h with purchasing bill and your aadar card
R u kidding bro ???
If yes so its ok...
If not so tell me the process. [emoji38] [emoji38]

last week  I have requested for cancellation  and my  account got deactivated today,
feeling little bit scare  whether i will get my balance amount  back or not.

Any suggestions please............

sai.kmohan said:
last week  I have requested for cancellation  and my  account got deactivated today,
feeling little bit scare  whether i will get my balance amount  back or not.

Any suggestions please............
Bro call cc. And ask about this.
I think when you give cancellation reguest, they give u full details.

My only question: why you want to deactivate D2H ? You D2h guys are very restless it seems. Wait bro. A bad day always follow a good day.

Guys we need to wait for some time today V d2h might remove channels or increase the price and there is no guarantee that others will do the same.

others are providing HD channels and charging more also. only difference is competition. need to wait for some time and something good to go...... :tup :tup :tup :tup :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock