How to find out signal strength from dish

sacoeguy

Reaction score
hi guys i am wondering how to find out my Tata Sky hd dish signal strength.what is the maximum signal strength can i get from tatasky ..can i manually adjust?

you can check the signal level from the tatasky stb itself. goto Organiser >> System Details >> Signal Strength

ok..what is the max signal strenght can i get or atleat tell what you are getting

sacoeguy said:
ok..what is the max signal strenght can i get or atleat tell what you are getting
it fully depends on the alignment of the dish. i use Tatasky SD and i get around 80% in both signal strength and signal quality ;)

Greatkarthik said:
@off topic.
Is it possible to align the sun hd dish manualy
signal str.0%

yes bro you can... if you want, you can post a thread on this and experts would help you :tup

mmadhankumar said:
you can check the signal level from the tatasky stb itself. goto Organiser >> System Details >> Signal Strength

i dont find signal strength under system details.my stb is tshd are you having the same?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock