Seeking Help How to reset & pair airtel Xstream set top box remote

Hi, My voice assistant button is not working. When I press voice assistant button I get the message "To re-pair your remote press back+option for 5 seconds". But when I press the back+options buttons together LED does not blink 4 times.

Can you please help
Try the below steps to unlink the remote first & then relink...

Remote Un-learning : Long Press option button [The Three Lines button right next to the Assistant] + 9. Press both the buttons simultaneously...

Then Add The Remote as a Bluetooth Accessory

Press Right and Left button simultaneously next to the Google Assistant Button...
Left button --> Back arrow...
Right button --> Three lines (Option)...
This will De-link Remote...
Now restart your Box & it will auto connect the remote on the next initialization...And the Voice Assistant should work now...

Try the below steps to unlink the remote first & then relink...

Remote Un-learning : Long Press option button [The Three Lines button right next to the Assistant] + 9. Press both the buttons simultaneously...

Then Add The Remote as a Bluetooth Accessory

Press Right and Left button simultaneously next to the Google Assistant Button...
Left button --> Back arrow...
Right button --> Three lines (Option)...
This will De-link Remote...
Now restart your Box & it will auto connect the remote on the next initialization...And the Voice Assistant should work now...
My remote doesnt appear in Bluetooth accessories

Hi, My voice assistant button is not working. When I press voice assistant button I get the message "To re-pair your remote press back+option for 5 seconds". But when I press the back+options buttons together LED does not blink 4 times.

Can you please help
Did you find any solution for this problem?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock