How to Setup Ku-Band dish for ABS-1 @ 75*E [Explained with SS]

Biswajit.HD said:
Good screenshots... There are mostly christian religious channels on South Beam.. I had tried ABS1, when i first installed my 90 cm mcbs dish, but left it, due to very less channels on its south beam. Now i enjoy Tata Sky HD on my 90 cm dish, which is giving very good signal strength even in very heavy rains in monsoon season currently... :)
Well bro. now in south beam there are total 10 channels and I watch them they are good channels,One Miracle.Net ch. is from south I think may be siri lankin ch. its also showing some supper Natural things.:sp

In my thread bellow :-
http://dreamdth.com/Thread-DDF-Exclusive-My-new-Dish-Setup-75-E-as-Prime-68-5-E-78-5-E-83-E-as-a-side-Lnb?pid=140975#pid140975

A friend mr. max ask me about ABS-1 as I also have ABS-1 setup in that dish, So that is why I start a thread to help our south Indian friends. :)

Very nice channel screenshot jenius-jatt. :k

NOW MORE SS OF SOUTH BEAM FROM ABS-1 @ 75*E

KOWOL.jpg

uXTxI.jpg

atP7a.jpg

AcfYS.jpg

vX7rV.jpg

These all pictures are from south beam including previous and I think these are good channels for south Indian friends to watch and quality of Russian satellites is always superb. so keep watching friends...;) :eek:hya

Any friend facing the problem in receiving this sat pl let me know I will try my best to help you in this Regard's. Thanks

Please Vadirocks follow this thread for setup of dish to ABS-1 at 75E,You will easily setup Because every one has DD+ dish and by looking at it you can easily track that ABS sat at 75E.
Thanks

pritamnagi678 said:
i am from delhi .

can i use 60 cm dish to get abs1 north & south beam signals

regards

pritam
Yes friend you can get easily in Delhi, But if you have any bigger dish say 70cm to 90cm then its very good other wise 60cm is ok,but you will not get good signal of all frequencies.ok :)

Dear Sir

can u plz clarify that only i have to move dish only to right side or upper or downward side also.

regards

pritam

pritamnagi678 said:
Dear Sir

can u plz clarify that only i have to move dish only to right side or upper or downward side also.

regards

pritam
Pl go to the first page and see the Image of ABS1 dish and if you have DD+ dish then move accordingly to the right direction and slightly above,You will be succeed in aligning if you do it slowly to right side.ok

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock