How to Setup Ku-Band dish for ABS-1 @ 75*E [Explained with SS]

jenius-jatt said:
How to Setup Ku dish for ABS-1 @ 75*E (Explained) :)

Specially for South Indian friends as they face mostly problem in setting up ABS-1 @ 75*E, So in North it has not much issue to set this satellite.:k

First see the KU Dish setup for ABS-1 and I had Taken a Picture in such a way that you will be very easy in setting the ABS-1 Ku-Dish while seeing your DD+ Ku-Dish as Mostly users has DD+ Dish

HERE IS SS OF ABS-1 KU-DISH:- :hrt

MwC5V.jpg

Now while seeing this SETUP you can easily Track the ABS-1 @ 75*E I had specially show Insat4B @ 93.5*E to get it easier to set the ABS-1. While sitting Behind the DD+ dish you can see the ANGLE how much is the difference of ABS-1,So go ahead and get this Wonderful Satellite for FTA'S as after DD+ it has most FTA channels. So ENJOY...:) :eek:hya :hrt
how To Catch abs1 fta ch Signals With Airtel or tata sky Dish Antenna?
im from dhaka bangladesh

rafiq9bd said:
jenius-jatt said:
How to Setup Ku dish for ABS-1 @ 75*E (Explained) :)

Specially for South Indian friends as they face mostly problem in setting up ABS-1 @ 75*E, So in North it has not much issue to set this satellite.:k

First see the KU Dish setup for ABS-1 and I had Taken a Picture in such a way that you will be very easy in setting the ABS-1 Ku-Dish while seeing your DD+ Ku-Dish as Mostly users has DD+ Dish

Now while seeing this SETUP you can easily Track the ABS-1 @ 75*E I had specially show Insat4B @ 93.5*E to get it easier to set the ABS-1. While sitting Behind the DD+ dish you can see the ANGLE how much is the difference of ABS-1,So go ahead and get this Wonderful Satellite for FTA'S as after DD+ it has most FTA channels. So ENJOY...:) :eek:hya :hrt
how To Catch abs1 fta ch Signals With Airtel or tata sky Dish Antenna?
im from dhaka bangladesh
Hello friend you can see first page of this thread and see both the ss of ABS-1 and DD+ dish, So you can Try while seeing the DD+ dish position and try to adjust your Airtel or Tata-sky dish accordingly ,Its very easy you have to see the postion of your dish + DD+ dish + ABS-1 dish ok. :)

jenius-jatt said:
Yes friend you can get easily in Delhi, But if you have any bigger dish say 70cm to 90cm then its very good other wise 60cm is ok,but you will not get good signal of all frequencies.ok :)
Can I catch asisat in 60cm dish?? if i add two lnb's in small dish can I catch abs1 ?? or asiasat? ?

kpawan435 said:
Can I catch asisat in 60cm dish?? if i add two lnb's in small dish can I catch abs1 ?? or asiasat? ?
Well I think its difficult with Asiasat-3S and on 90CM it is possible to get Asiasat-5 at 100*east

If want good Reception then you can Try with DD+ @ 93.5*East or NSS6 @ 95*East ,You will get good signal while putting ABS-1 as prime.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock